Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Lovely words for 1,2,and 3

the detail you have for 3 is amazing. Very minutely observed and can't dent that the tunes of Asr and that music, Khushi's craziness, ASR's rudeness, top notch.

Epi 3 is my fav

The initial Qawali is one of my fav, I always say, the music of IPK is one big reason for the show to touch hearts along with the lead, story, chemistry, everything even though the wardrobes were out dated😔

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 4&5

How arrogant he has shown, he was showing her that he is the one who writes this luck, at one point he did write his and hers by flashing her on TV but Khushi is right too, DM made it possible through his hand.

These initial episodes, the dialogues, the expressions made it so raw and real.

haha, that was his ego and her ego...a clash of energy which ended up into fireworks

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 6 & 7

Khushi's entry in AR Mansion is the highlight here. Their paths were crossing each other showing us how truly they are start crossed lovers.

Anjali's character is so balanced and lovable here, Nani and her entry, even her make up is so subtle.

Lovely read.

🤗

They are one heck of star crossed lovers. Every corner she had to find him and he has to see her. Tum...lol

Totally agreed, Anjali's character is way too balanced in the beginning.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Arshi, :) I will still call you with your original name. I have this extra time in hand to rewatch IPK and here I found your write Ups, I never read these ones. I guess you recently put these up with Rewind ones.

It is really feel strange to be here? Am I feeling awkward or some other reasons?

You will see me here for a while as I am not traveling these days and this virtual world is sucking me in just like many out there. I need a break so here I am.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Hey Arshi, :) I will still call you with your original name. I have this extra time in hand to rewatch IPK and here I found your write Ups, I never read these ones. I guess you recently put these up with Rewind ones.

It is really feel strange to be here? Am I feeling awkward or some other reasons?

You will see me here for a while as I am not traveling these days and this virtual world is sucking me in just like many out there. I need a break so here I am.

No, it feels strange as the layout is new but it is the same feeling. Roop, I always do my thing, directly come to my posts, never pay attention to anything else.

More than welcome to enjoy

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

No, it feels strange as the layout is new but it is the same feeling. Roop, I always do my thing, directly come to my posts, never pay attention to anything else.

More than welcome to enjoy

There is nothing else except FFs . I don't even know these new people. I am bookmarking your pages so I can come here

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episode 8-9

Khushi's entry and getting lost in AR Mansion is my fav one and funny one too because we never could understand the design of this Mansion.

Besides that she makes home in every heart the very first day.😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

There is nothing else except FFs . I don't even know these new people. I am bookmarking your pages so I can come here

Forum is practically looking like Fanfiction site, I totally agree.

Every post has a Watch button, just click it and it will be under your profile/ My watched Topics

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 8-9

Khushi's entry and getting lost in AR Mansion is my fav one and funny one too because we never could understand the design of this Mansion.

Besides that she makes a home in every heart the very first day.😊

First 10 are the layout of everything, but I found these so interesting and full ofenergy

KhushiArnuv thumbnail

Hello there,

I am a big fan of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Khushi and Arnav. I happen to stumble upon this page and am so happy to read your contents. However, I wish to watch the videos but it does not permit me to do so because it is for "Members Only". Could you tell me how I go about becoming a member? I have been searching for a long time to rewatch IPKKND the original series forever but no luck. Thank you in advance.