Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello lovelies 🤗
I'm really happy to see IPKKNDRewind being such a hit, it's not a surprise though because the show never lost its charm and never will. ❤️

Even I have a lot of things to discuss in initial episodes, but I'm having a good time reading all your discussions.😳
I agree that there is a vast difference between how the characters were portrayed in initial episodes & how they behave in later ones.

Keeping aside the leads, I want to mention that Shyam was a very influential character, I just wish that he got a proper ending instead of simply being sent off to jail.

Watching the episodes, I also realised that Anjali was actually a very weird character since beginning itself. There are these minute traits about her character which is simply tough to overlook. :/

P.S- 4pm is a time when it's nearly impossible for me to sit peacefully & watch TV, so I'm simply trying to catch glimpses & then come here for reading posts. :D
So please keep your views pouring in! 😃

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Hello lovelies 🤗

I'm really happy to see IPKKNDRewind being such a hit, it's not a surprise though because the show never lost its charm and never will. ❤️

Even I have a lot of things to discuss in initial episodes, but I'm having a good time reading all your discussions.😳
I agree that there is a vast difference between how the characters were portrayed in initial episodes & how they behave in later ones.

Keeping aside the leads, I want to mention that Shyam was a very influential character, I just wish that he got a proper ending instead of simply being sent off to jail.

Watching the episodes, I also realised that Anjali was actually a very weird character since beginning itself. There are these minute traits about her character which is simply tough to overlook. :/

P.S- 4pm is a time when it's nearly impossible for me to sit peacefully & watch TV, so I'm simply trying to catch glimpses & then come here for reading posts. :D

haha, we do this a lot with our sleep

Anjali is a weak character, kinda living in her own bubble thing.
If her world is perfect, she is ok and when her world is not perfect she is pathetic,
but one thing I noticed, she does this only with her brother

she does with Khushi and Arnav to show her own stubborn side.If this is not my way then no way
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Today I was watching the initial episodes

The one thing I really want to discuss is that how much characters have changed over the time. The grandmother, Nani was looking so sober in the beginning and ASR looks like a kid who was standing in front of her like he committed some kind a mistake😉. A cute scene.

At the same time Khushi when she enters RM, she calls Arnav's room, goat's room, kinda amused stuff.

Shyam and his tricky mind, I was like how did he find these girls so easily in Delhi.Was he following her? Then I thought he was. He was in the market paving his path to her. He called Khushi's office to make sure she wasn't home when he could enter in GH. Very smooth move he made though.

Yes, the transformation of characters is very visible by the time
I love Nani and her get up in the beginning and later too much make up added a ne thing for me yet I love Nani
Same thing for Shyam, his became a little chubby and lazy too😆
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Hello lovelies 🤗

Welcome back Ashu😊 It can't and i really want these channels to stop making IPK this and that, leave it and enjoy for the lifetime...

😆 I know sometimes it is fun reading the discussion, I just added a new look on the first page do take a look
Characters were changed in due time due to requiement, but I think some changed or evolved due to tiredness.doing everyday one epi after the other does take a toll, Idk why there is no way to make seasonal shows and this way you have a variety and actors will take a rest too

His punishment was a rush as fans were demanding it at that time but this was not the way to exit his character

she is a woman or a girl who was raised in a very protective shell, before parents' death RICH and all and after that brother and Nani Mami all did the same, she was not ready for the blow of life, she says it yet ASR took the punches not her, she was emotionally got the hit by the first marriage and parent's death yet after that her life was a perfect illusion...

😆 don't worry we all do such things, never have a chance to look at the clock
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Missing badly old version, this has totally ruined the fun of IF

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Word Count: 0

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Edited by nnks - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

My most fav episode.

Thank You niyati

Kirtivenkat thumbnail

Hi Misty,

I know you don't know me. Was going through blast from past threads since i didn't do after the show ended. Just wanted to relive those days. Infact i started watching from February onwards only.

You people indi arshihamesha barun dewani were so good with ur Reviews there. I am enjoying.

Happy still u r active in forum. Are you all in touch. H r ur children now

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am here finally, Thank you for the link.😊

I will be savoring this one by one. WOW!🤗