Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: labi

Episode 14

My first ArShi scene...Parking lot scene, how much I love it! Khatarnak chemistry as Barun said!

TRUE, YET THAT WAS FULL OF FIGHT, CHALLENGE, RAW ATTRACTION AND MUCH MORE...MY FIRST WAS HOSPITAL HUG😳 AND I SO HATED ASR THEN, THAT WHY THE HECK THIS KHADOOS DIDN'T HUG HER BACK, COMFORT HER AND IN THREE DAYS AND NIGHTS I WATCHED ALL 100 EPIS AND FELL IN LOVE WITH BOTH😳

''Aaj mujhse mat ulajhna!''...the warning which Khushi Kumari Gupta blatantly ignores and proudly enquires about his home address so she can return his money. And the war of words begin. He mocks her of gold-digger whereas she boasts about her work, office and boss. The boss whom she hadn't met yet but has high praises, to begin with!

HAHA, HIGH PRAISES WENT ON STRIKE AND FIGHT AND FALL WHEN SHE MET HIM...BUT HERE HE WAS ON FIRE AND SHE IGNORED THAT AND ENDED UP WITH HER RIPPED DUPATTA, PAINT ON HER FACE, SHE HAD MANY ADVENTURES the FIRST DAY AT WORK, SPRINKLES ON, FOUND A SPOT FOR HER FAV TEA, MANJU'S ADVICE ETC ETC😆

Again a dupatta connection. Her dupatta has a role to play in their every meeting.😉
It fell on his feet in Sheesh Mahal, it caressed his face at Dargah and here it got entangled in his car's mirror leaving behind a piece of it with him.

YEAP, DUPATTA IS A BIG TIME CONNECTION, REPRESENTS HER RESPECT AND HE IS THE ONE WHO WILL HAND HER MANY TIMES, PUT IT AROUND HER NECK AND THEN KEEP IT IN HIS HAND HIDING FROM HER SHOWING HER THAT HE IS HER RESPECT...VERY OUTSTANDING THOUGHTS ARE GOING ON BEHIND THIS DUPATTA

One of the things I didn't love about IPK was no matter how much she tried she couldn't pay a penny of anything she owed him.😔 Later Khushi even forgot their debit-credit and never tried to close it. Or we can say makers conveniently forgot it.😒

THAT ONE THING I TAKE IT THIS WAY, SHE WAS WORKING FOR HIM TO PAY HIM, BUT IN THE END HE WAS THE ONE WHO OWEd HER EVERYTHING, HIS LIFE WHICH SHE SAVED, HIS SISTER'S LIFE AND HER MESS WHICH SHE CLEANED THROWING SHYAM OUT AND ALL, BRINGING HIM OUT OF HIS MESS AND PAST REPLACING NEW MEMORIES FILLED WITH LOVE AND COLOR AROUND HIM...AT THE END HE OWED HER A LOT...

Lol...I didn't know that Nani was the one who sent those flowers!I was wondering if not lavanya then who sent it? Kya tubelight hun main...after 7 years I got the answer.😳 ( Where is the hiding icon?)😆
Thanks for enlightening me Aapi.🤗

Another thing, about Shyam. Again I was clueless that why he was asking her about tea and all. Now I got it. He had planned so much. 😛 But sab waste hogaya.😆
Again thank you for sharing this. I never thought like that.😳

Another beautiful analysis!👏⭐️

😆 WE ARE THE ONE WHO NEVER LEFT ANYTHING UNNOTICED
I EVEN KNOW ALL THESE FALTU ACTORS, WHERE THEY APPEAR AS PANDIT, BUSINESSMAN, DRIVER, MAHALEDAAR, ETC ETC😆
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Khushi : kuch kuch hota hai mamiji..
Aap nahi samjhegi..

Arnav : What crap!😆

😆 LOVE HER AND HIS EXPRESSIONS
@nnks

these Tu hi bata mere Maula gifs are really good 👏
Edited by xZoyax - 5 years ago
Originally posted by xZoyax

Trust,😊
Love the concept behind it
and that one thing was running in their veins
Khushi like a good girl was following her own instincts, but even she was afraid, she trusts DeviMaiya
That trust was above and beyond itself

Shyam's looking at her while she was praying felt strange to me at the first time too, at that time I thought he likes her as a good guy😆

@ bold, ditto. I too thought the same.😆 I felt this was going to be a triangle love story.😉

Par ye to quadrangle nikala.😉
Arnav-Khushi-Shyam-Anjali
Arnav-Khushi-Lavanya-Shyam
Arnav-Khushi-Sheetal-NK

Maybe the first impressions, I never hated Shyam. After knowing his truth, whenever he comes on screen and start his sugary words or do stupid acts, I feel like laughing. 😆

In the beginning episodes, he used to give some wise advice too.

i KNOW RIGHT, IT WAS LIKE SO MANY GEOMETRICAL SHAPES TOGETHER😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@ Zoya
Love you new ID pic, 😆
Are you watering your brain or rusting it?

Di I just watched and it is like Three episodes together
Mostly Arshi Scenes and full of initial fights, arguments

Just love it

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

@ Zoya

Love you new ID pic, 😆
Are you watering your brain or rusting it?

Thank you my love😆

Brain is rotten now, Trying to clone it😉

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Di I just watched and it is like Three episodes together

Mostly Arshi Scenes and full of initial fights, arguments

Just love it

Kiddo, where did you find the episodes at your place? Are you watching on your phone?
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today I was watching the initial episodes

The one thing I really want to discuss is that how much characters have changed over the time. The grandmother, Nani was looking so sober in the beginning and ASR looks like a kid who was standing in front of her like he committed some kind a mistake😉. A cute scene.

At the same time Khushi when she enters RM, she calls Arnav's room, goat's room, kinda amused stuff.

Shyam and his tricky mind, I was like how did he find these girls so easily in Delhi.Was he following her? Then I thought he was. He was in the market paving his path to her. He called Khushi's office to make sure she wasn't home when he could enter in GH. Very smooth move he made though.

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Today I was watching the initial episodes

The one thing I really want to discuss is that how much characters have changed over the time. The grandmother, Nani was looking so sober in the beginning and ASR looks like a kid who was standing in front of her like he committed some kind a mistake😉. A cute scene.

At the same time Khushi when she enters RM, she calls Arnav's room, goat's room, kinda amused stuff.

Shyam and his tricky mind, I was like how did he find these girls so easily in Delhi.Was he following her? Then I thought he was. He was in the market paving his path to her. He called Khushi's office to make sure she wasn't home when he could enter in GH. Very smooth move he made though.

I like what you mentioned in red
he was
after the footage he was like a shadow to Khushi