Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode 14

My first ArShi scene...Parking lot scene, how much I love it! Khatarnak chemistry as Barun said!

''Aaj mujhse mat ulajhna!''...the warning which Khushi Kumari Gupta blatantly ignores and proudly enquires about his home address so she can return his money. And the war of words begin. He mocks her of gold-digger whereas she boasts about her work, office and boss. The boss whom she hadn't met yet but has high praises, to begin with!

Again a dupatta connection. Her dupatta has a role to play in their every meeting.πŸ˜‰
It fell on his feet in Sheesh Mahal, it caressed his face at Dargah and here it got entangled in his car's mirror leaving behind a piece of it with him.

One of the things I didn't love about IPK was no matter how much she tried she couldn't pay a penny of anything she owed him.πŸ˜” Later Khushi even forgot their debit-credit and never tried to close it. Or we can say makers conveniently forgot it.πŸ˜’

Lol...I didn't know that Nani was the one who sent those flowers!I was wondering if not lavanya then who sent it? Kya tubelight hun main...after 7 years I got the answer.😳 ( Where is the hiding icon?)πŸ˜†
Thanks for enlightening me Aapi.πŸ€—

Another thing, about Shyam. Again I was clueless that why he was asking her about tea and all. Now I got it. He had planned so much. πŸ˜› But sab waste hogaya.πŸ˜†
Again thank you for sharing this. I never thought like that.😳

Another beautiful analysis!πŸ‘β­οΈ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Welcome Labi dear I will be on your analysis on this weekend
here is one answer

Khushi will be on Qatar one

right now Sim and Pam are giving her all the names and all
the day Khushi comes to the office for the resignation
she says every single thing bin das the very same way these are doing now
she will show these girls the true face

Qatar means line, not Qatar the country

She will be having these three Sim, Pam and La and Khushi will put them in a line showing their faces in front of all, leaving them seething over her words, and Khushi will leave them speechless
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jee karta hai tu hai yaha to jata lamha tham jaye..
Waqt ka dariya behte behte iss manjar mein jam jaye..

Originally posted by: nnks

Jee karta hai tu hai yaha to jata lamha tham jaye..
Waqt ka dariya behte behte iss manjar mein jam jaye..

πŸ‘ Nice work
nnks thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

πŸ‘ Nice work

Thank u zoya😊
nnks thumbnail

Khushi : kuch kuch hota hai mamiji..
Aap nahi samjhegi..

Arnav : What crap!πŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

I liked the song Maula mere..I love the Sufi style and the visuals of arshi n payash were good..

Made some gifs on their first maula mere..

These are very nice thanks for sharing...πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

Faiqa Aapi, I am back to this thread after a long time!πŸ˜ƒ

Swagat nahi karoge hamara?πŸ˜†

WELCOME DEAR , SO GOOD TO SEE U AFTER A LONG TIME.HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH U 😊

Episode 11

How beautifully you have described this episode co-relating, everyone, to trust!πŸ‘

Babuji's trust in Khushi
Babuji's words were so true...Khushi and Payal have no fault in whatever happened but still, they were punished.

I THINK IT AS A TEST, THE MORE STRONG FAITH AND TRUST YOU CARRY THE MORE TEST YOU HAVE BUT AGAIN THIS IS LIFE

Payal's trust in Khushi
Tum darti bhi ho par karti bhi ho
I just adore their relationship. For me, that was one of the purest relationship portrayed in IPK. They were bonded by heart and their relationship stayed strong even in the toughest terms. After the Shyam fiasco when others were pampering and consoling their princess, she was the only one who cared and understood her Khushi. Even after the first marriage, Payal was the first to reconcile with her.πŸ€—

TRUE, RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT MEANT BY BLOOD, SOMETIMES THESE RELATIONSHIPS ARE MEANT BY HEART AND THIS RELATIONSHIP WAS BYHEART AND THAT IS WHY STRONGER THA EVEN ANJALI-ARNAV

That daydream scene of Khushi was so funny. She is really a drama queen. I used to love Khushi's dialogue...humne socha tha..and then she will start her blabbering.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† SHE IS THE CUTEST, THIS CHARACTER IS ONE OF THE BEST
Buaji's wavering trust in Khushi
As you had already said, she believes that Khushi would do something gadbad and will be back soon but at the same time, she wishes her good luck giving yoghurt and laddu. Caring as well as taunting Buaji.

AS ALWAYS, IN THE BEGINNING, SHE WAS HARSH THEN SLOWLY BY SLOWLY SHE WAS HER TRUE ALLY

Anjali's trust in her husband

Nani's trust in Arnav that he won't take any wrong step.

Khushi's trust in herself whether she will able to reach up to everyone's expectations.
Arnav's trust in himself whether he is doing the right thing or not.

''IPK was about the story being peeled off layer after layer of each character to take the love story of these two forward''...loved these lines from you! So beautiful Aapi.πŸ‘

I absolutely loved your analysis of the episode relating each character's trust on the other.πŸ‘πŸΌ

TRUST IT WS AND THAT TRUST KEPT EACH ONE THESE TOGETHER EVEN IN THE TESTING TIME, HATE TIME, DOWN TIME...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 12

Your edits on Arnav...mindblowing!πŸ‘β­οΈ

Loved our ASR's half smile. How cute! 😳

HIS HALF WAY SMILE I LOVE😊

La's smile was also cute..dimple wala smile. πŸ˜ƒThere were some mean things she did like calling the police to verify Khushi etc but it was Khushi who brought that beautiful Lavanya, whom we later witnessed, to the fore.

SHE WAS A RICH BRAT BUT AFTER KNOWING KHUSHI AND HER VALLUES SHE LEARNED ALL N HER LOVE WITH THE MAN WHO WAS NOT HIS, YET SHE CAME OUT AS A BIGGER AND A TALLER FIGURE LEAVING HIM REALIZING THAT HIS HEART IS FOR SOMEONE ELSE WHETHER HE KNOWS IT OR NOT BUT HE WILL FIGURE THIS OUT

Yeah, Khushi has got immense courage and attitude and she believes that nothing is impossible as long as Devi maiyya is with her.
Aapi what you meant by she will remind all the Qatar? I didn't get it.πŸ˜•

Khushi will be on Qatar one

right now Sim and Pam are giving her all the names and all
the day Khushi comes to the office for the resignation
she says every single thing bin das the very same way these are doing now
she will show these girls the true face

Qatar means line, not Qatar the country

She will be having these three Sim, Pam and La and Khushi will put them in a line showing their faces in front of all, leaving them seething over her words, and Khushi will leave them speechless

Yeah...that most beautiful scene you described was good because of the way it was enacted but it was a cliched scene too. Such scenes are common in Hindi serials...everyone would see each other but the main protagonists will never see each other..a type of hide and seek.πŸ˜†
I am glad that they ended that hide and seek within 2 episodes. If it was any other serial they would have dragged it for 1 or 2 weeks.

Again a beautiful analysis, Aapi.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

πŸ˜† I KNOW RIGHT, INDIAN SERIALS DRAGGY HABITS, I WATCHED ONLY THIS IPK AND THAT IS FOR LIFE, ONE AND THE LAST, BAKI SAB WAHI SAME THING NOTHING NEW... I WATCHED MANY THINGS WHICH ARE SHORT AND CRISP, NOT LIKE YEARS AFTER YEARS NOTHING IS GOING TO COME OUT.THESE SERIALS ALSO SHAPED UP THIS HOME POLITICS GENERATION AFTER GENERATION AND I DESPISE THAT, I SEE THIS IN THIS IPK COMMUNITY A LOT, THE SAME KINDA FEELING I GET, THIS IS ME AND YOU KINDA ATTITUDE JUST KILLS ME, I STAY AWAY.LIFE IS TOO SHORT AND I AM A BUSY BANDA, I DO WHAT I LOVE RATHER THAN BEING INVOLVED IN SUCH THINGS,
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 13

All glitters are not gold...but chamkili is!! Amazing interpretation!πŸ‘

SHE IS THE QUEEN 😊

Your unusual talks are cracking me up.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

''Unusual she is and her dreams are double unusual and she sees them in the daytime...so unusual''πŸ˜†
This is such an unusual line πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜† whenever i sit to write analysis, I watch epi side by side and this is how i feel what i write, utter unusual stuff, i know i am certified crazy person.to be honest, IPK takes you away from bitter reality and that is all it matters.

So true, he insulted DM and now she is sitting in his office. Later he would be the one who would jump to catch that idol from falling.πŸ‘πŸΌ

YEAP, HE PLAYS GOD ALL THE TIME WITH KHUSHI, WITH EVERYONE EVEN WITH HIS OWN SISTER AND SHE IS THE ONE WHO PAYS THE PRICE TOO EVEN THOUGH HE WAS DOING ALL FOR HER SAFETY AND HER CHILD'S SAFETY.

How pleasure it is to read your thoughts!πŸ‘β­οΈ
I absolutely loved how you related Lavanya's 'Haan ya na' to Arnav's same question on that fateful night and how the one(Khushi) who was called by Chamkili and other nicknames by others now, would later be called with his name.πŸ‘πŸΌ

THIS IS CALLED FATE, MANY SCENES AND DIALOGUES REPEAT MANY WAYS CONNECTING THE THINGS TOGETHER,

ASR...a bimari?πŸ˜† ha ha..yeah, a disease that is gradually catching her entire being!❀️

πŸ˜† THE BEGINNING OF IPK IS SUCH A DELIGHT TO WATCH

That phone conversation...!🀣
"arey bade ajeeb insaan hain aap, humain phone kar ke hum se pooch rahain hain ke hum kaun hain" I laughed a lot when I saw that scene for the first time. No one can act like Sanaya in that scene.
Their first unknown phone conversation!

TRUE, AND SO MUCH WAR WAS HIDDEN IN THAT PHONE CONVO TOO, HE FELT HER AND THAT WAS IRRITATING HIM THAT WHY THE HELL HE IS HEARING, SEEING, FEELING HER IN EVERY GIRL'S VOICE

Yeah strange they are...and we are even more strange...analysing these two strange, unusual people's story in a strange, unusual craziness even after 7 years!😳
Yeah, ajeeb hai wo donom...aur hum bhi!❀️πŸ€ͺ

''Ajeeb dastaan hai ye...
Kahan shuru...kahan khatam?"

OH I ANNOUNCE MYSELF THE MOST CERTIFIED UNUSUAL πŸ˜†