Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

I am searching long time to find such a thread who is updating the episode ilusstratively. you've done an excellent job.I startes from first episode some time age , as Iam aslow reader but you expree every thing beautifully , evevry importan details has mentioned . I deeply appreciate for what you' ve done ,excellent dear.that's very kind of you.

thanks dear but I think we have many threads before too, even from the beginning since 2011 which I used to read too, everyone has its own angle and everyone I love because IPK has its own essence.
I wrote many of these along with others on BFTP but I had many missing in between so tried to finish all
This beginning is pretty much new

Thanks for stopping by and Read at your own pace, I just write and leave it for anyone to come and enjoy. So sweet, I am humbled.๐Ÿ˜Š
I am back here, Rabba Ve is on again so this needs to be on too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

thanks dear but I think we have many threads before too, even from the beginning since 2011 which I used to read too, everyone has its own angle and everyone I love because IPK has its own essence.
I wrote many of these along with others on BFTP but I had many missing in between so tried to finish all
This beginning is pretty much new

Thanks for stopping by and Read at your own pace, I just write and leave it for anyone to come and enjoy. So sweet, I am humbled.๐Ÿ˜Š

There are so many no doubt
It means ppl never read it or just want to Refresh again but I don't see them coming or sharing their POV
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I am back here, Rabba Ve is on again so this needs to be on too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Zoya ppl read and enjoy no doubt, It never bothered me as I know since the day one I am writing analysis
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ASR : Aaj ye tumhare liye office tha..Kal se nark hoga..Welcome to hell khushi kumari gupta..
Aww..asr๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by nnks - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

ASR : Aaj ye tumhare liye office tha..Kal se nark hoga..Welcome to hell khushi kumari gupta..

Aww..asr๐Ÿ˜›

Nice one dear ๐Ÿ‘
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Faiqa Aapi, I am back to this thread after a long time!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Swagat nahi karoge hamara?๐Ÿ˜†

Episode 11

How beautifully you have described this episode co-relating, everyone, to trust!๐Ÿ‘

Babuji's trust in Khushi
Babuji's words were so true...Khushi and Payal have no fault in whatever happened but still, they were punished.

Payal's trust in Khushi
Tum darti bhi ho par karti bhi ho
I just adore their relationship. For me, that was one of the purest relationship portrayed in IPK. They were bonded by heart and their relationship stayed strong even in the toughest terms. After the Shyam fiasco when others were pampering and consoling their princess, she was the only one who cared and understood her Khushi. Even after the first marriage, Payal was the first to reconcile with her.๐Ÿค—
That daydream scene of Khushi was so funny. She is really a drama queen. I used to love Khushi's dialogue...humne socha tha..and then she will start her blabbering.๐Ÿ˜†
Buaji's wavering trust in Khushi
As you had already said, she believes that Khushi would do something gadbad and will be back soon but at the same time, she wishes her good luck giving yoghurt and laddu. Caring as well as taunting Buaji.

Anjali's trust in her husband

Nani's trust in Arnav that he won't take any wrong step.

Khushi's trust in herself whether she will able to reach up to everyone's expectations.
Arnav's trust in himself whether he is doing the right thing or not.

''IPK was about the story being peeled off layer after layer of each character to take the love story of these two forward''...loved these lines from you! So beautiful Aapi.๐Ÿ‘

I absolutely loved your analysis of the episode relating each character's trust on the other.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
labi thumbnail
Episode 12

Your edits on Arnav...mindblowing!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Loved our ASR's half smile. How cute! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

La's smile was also cute..dimple wala smile. ๐Ÿ˜ƒThere were some mean things she did like calling the police to verify Khushi etc but it was Khushi who brought that beautiful Lavanya, whom we later witnessed, to the fore.

Yeah, Khushi has got immense courage and attitude and she believes that nothing is impossible as long as Devi maiyya is with her.
Aapi what you meant by she will remind all the Qatar? I didn't get it.๐Ÿ˜•

Yeah...that most beautiful scene you described was good because of the way it was enacted but it was a cliched scene too. Such scenes are common in Hindi serials...everyone would see each other but the main protagonists will never see each other..a type of hide and seek.๐Ÿ˜†
I am glad that they ended that hide and seek within 2 episodes. If it was any other serial they would have dragged it for 1 or 2 weeks.

Again a beautiful analysis, Aapi.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Trust,๐Ÿ˜Š

Love the concept behind it
and that one thing was running in their veins
Khushi like a good girl was following her own instincts, but even she was afraid, she trusts DeviMaiya
That trust was above and beyond itself

Shyam's looking at her while she was praying felt strange to me at the first time too, at that time I thought he likes her as a good guy๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold, ditto. I too thought the same.๐Ÿ˜† I felt this was going to be a triangle love story.๐Ÿ˜‰

Par ye to quadrangle nikala.๐Ÿ˜‰
Arnav-Khushi-Shyam-Anjali
Arnav-Khushi-Lavanya-Shyam
Arnav-Khushi-Sheetal-NK

Maybe the first impressions, I never hated Shyam. After knowing his truth, whenever he comes on screen and start his sugary words or do stupid acts, I feel like laughing. ๐Ÿ˜†

In the beginning episodes, he used to give some wise advice too.
labi thumbnail

Episode 13

All glitters are not gold...but chamkili is!! Amazing interpretation!๐Ÿ‘

Your unusual talks are cracking me up.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

''Unusual she is and her dreams are double unusual and she sees them in the daytime...so unusual''๐Ÿ˜†
This is such an unusual line ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

So true, he insulted DM and now she is sitting in his office. Later he would be the one who would jump to catch that idol from falling.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

How pleasure it is to read your thoughts!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
I absolutely loved how you related Lavanya's 'Haan ya na' to Arnav's same question on that fateful night and how the one(Khushi) who was called by Chamkili and other nicknames by others now, would later be called with his name.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ASR...a bimari?๐Ÿ˜† ha ha..yeah, a disease that is gradually catching her entire being!โค๏ธ

That phone conversation...!๐Ÿคฃ
"arey bade ajeeb insaan hain aap, humain phone kar ke hum se pooch rahain hain ke hum kaun hain" I laughed a lot when I saw that scene for the first time. No one can act like Sanaya in that scene.
Their first unknown phone conversation!

Yeah strange they are...and we are even more strange...analysing these two strange, unusual people's story in a strange, unusual craziness even after 7 years!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yeah, ajeeb hai wo donom...aur hum bhi!โค๏ธ๐Ÿคช

''Ajeeb dastaan hai ye...
Kahan shuru...kahan khatam?"