Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

Look who is here ☺️... Faiqa di how r u?

I started watching ipk frm yesterday..that same tingling waala feeling😳. Nothing changed much..

Hey Mojo, I am ok dear, how are u

just under the cloud , as u know I have some health issues which won't go away, those are my friends now
but these seasonal ones added up
life is its name

anyway,

yes , IPK is back so I am here, I love and enjoy things of IPK so u can find me here, as I never go around to see what is going on, someone mentioned to me ur thread so I stopped by
welcome, hope all is well in your life
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
AWESOME [/QUOTE
Thanks 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

😃Epi.20 ...

awww...

He behaves like a stone without any emotions in La's company..
N here...
😃😃

First Rabba ve on the way...

Thnx Apu dear <3

yes this is a proof of his engaged brain with her only

move here for 1st Rabba Ve

Move here for the

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Episode 20

I see this episode through the eyes of women, sisters, and girls

Every woman in this episode is bringing out a CARE and NOURISHING in a subtle way.

Nice observation the picture behind Khushi.She will be among two important people of his life😊

Thnx Gallia 😊

very nice angle u got here
yes
every woman was a symbol of care and nourishing
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Happy Ramada to All Muslims here.🤗

Gather the blessings of this Holy Month😊

Thnx Zoya dear <3

Happy Ramadan to All the Muslims here on IF and on this thread
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Happy Ramada to All Muslims here.🤗

Gather the blessings of this Holy Month😊

Happy Ramada nto u too,

May Allah bless us all
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

Episode 8

You are right. There are so many subtle hints in the episode about Khushi as Ghar ki Lakshmi..loved Nani and Anjali's dialogues.😃

Khushi always gets confused about the direction or the path she had to go and she always chooses the wrong path which is the correct path for her. Am I confusing?😉
That happened in Sheesh Mahal, now at Shantivan too. Instead of Nandavan she entered Shantivan which is her future home, her actual place.

YES, ALWAYS
SHE ACCEPTS LATER, AND ALWAYS SAB GARBAR HO GAYA
SHE TRIES TO DO THINGS RIGHT WAY BUT
SHE DOESN'T THINK MUCH AND LISTENS TO HER HEART
BUT SHE SMILES IN ALL STATES THAT IS A BEAUTY OF HER

Yeah, Sanaya was amazing there. Really a cute kid!❤️

jitta tum usey yaad karti ho itta to wo bhi tumhain yaad nahin karta hoga"
Payal's words are true...👍🏼😆jab se laad governor ko mile ho...tab se sirf uska hi naam hai uski labon par...har waqt laad governor hi laad governor!😆😳

YES, PAYAL WAS BANG ON HERE😆

What a man he is...coming from his own bathroom, and Khushi is coming from the main door of his room, it is a maze🤔 Poor khushi, I am with you...

It's a big blooper😆 by CV's...ASR didn't have a bathroom before...😆He was a vampire, remember Teej offscreen segments?😆

😆 😆 I KNOW, THE WHOLE SHANTIVAN IS A MAZE, POOR KHUSHI KAHAN PHAS GAYE😆

Yes, a sister can see what he's been going through but he doesn't want to share...he doesn't want toanswer of why, how, when...

But he will share all his pain with Khushi..because he knew she can see his soul..remember the poolside scene, kya meri maa mujhe dhekhkar khush hai? He was never open to his Di..but here he shared his inner fears with Khushi even though they were in non-talking terms that time.❤️

Loved Naniji's dialogue...lamp should be lit in the heart.👍🏼

Beautiful analysis, as usual.👏

YES HE WILL OPEN UP TO ONLY ONE
KHUSHI
HOW STRANGE IS IT
THAT A PERSON WHO IS AMONG MODELS ALL DAY LONG
AND HIS HEART BEATS FOR THE ONE WHO IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THOSE
BUT WHAT SHE HOLDS NO ONE DOES😳

A PURE HEART

NO WONDER WHY HE BOWS DOWN
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I will go through the episodes one by one and talk about them later.

When I was watching/reading the analysis, I noticed that each character had an important role to play along with enough dialogues and enough screen space for each one of them.
Very nice to watch them. Even Manju, Sim and Pam had something to say and play. I wish they had maintained that through out the show.
Cheers...

Thnx dear <3😊
yes, each character was given a proper role and that made the show engaging
even the character is just waving curtain, proper timing, proper use of the prop is what makes its presence
later we do see the inability of presence of such characters and their roles
come whenever dear, I don't PM, it is here , enjoy😊
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Hey Mojo, I am ok dear, how are u

just under the cloud , as u know I have some health issues which won't go away, those are my friends now
but these seasonal ones added up
life is its name

anyway,

yes , IPK is back so I am here, I love and enjoy things of IPK so u can find me here, as I never go around to see what is going on, someone mentioned to me ur thread so I stopped by
welcome, hope all is well in your life

Enjoying ghar ka food and atmosphere now.. 😆.. Lol ssb personal interview tak gaya..(4th day).. Got rejected in medical cuz they detected i have some sinus prblm lol.. But anyway gud experience, iam gonna attend officers admission again.. After that ssb failure i got job in one electronics company, in programming..😊

Thats abt my life...

I saw shyamwa in one of the serial while flipping channels
Edited by lechuarshi - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

Episode 9

That's what I love about their characters...both have the same fears and pains but they dealt with their insecurities in two different ways...and that's how their characters are shaped. Two contrasting personalities with a different outlook on all matters.

These two different and contrast characters with flaws feel more human to me

I too didn't like how Mami started calling her phati saree..just because Khushi thought she is a servant. You said, the thing never got resolved. Were you saying that no one comes to know that the saree was actually torn by Mami herself? But, Mami herself confessed all her ill-doings including this in an episode where NK tricked her, it's around Shyam's actual exposure time. That's how they get the idea to make Shyam confess his sins.

no, i meant that no one ever stopped her calling khushi and payal with these names

You are right, that was such a pathetic dialogue by Buaji.

Khushi is much more affected than Arnav at this point though the realization of her effect and feelings string Arnav's heart first.

Completely agree with you. I always felt like this. But Khushi was always ignorant about her feelings until she saw him hugging Lavanya.

yes khushi realizes this way later and the her heartbeat brings her to this realization near diwali
that something is wrong, acidity

Prince of her dreams...aptly said! Even without her knowledge, he had started to come on her dreams.And I must say, Khushi's dreams are so hilarious, funny and cute just like her.😳

That dream was so hilarious! That was the first scene of ArShi that I had seen and the actual scene was parking lot scene.
The dream was really beautiful with a Khushi Kumari Gupta touch at the end.😆

😆 her dream are always about him ad money, she is damn hilarious
one dream was when she is judge is my all time fav😆

As Payal rightly says: "Matlab woh ab tumhare sapnon mein aa hi gaya"😆😆

True..Payal is on a roll here, she is actually the voice of audience here.😉

true

Not only Payal even Khushi couldn't understand that her Jiji has a soft corner for Akash. Both of them were so engrossed in their own love life that they failed to see the growing love of their siblings towards the Raizada brothers.

They both were but Payal did see Khushi with name calling ASR yet soft caring for him at the same time as remember on Diwali she makes sukhe mewa ka halwa for him as he eats sugar free

It was the same with Anjali too! She who always claims that she knows her Chote well couldn't understand her brother's growing affection towards Khushi.

Anjali never sees chote under the layers, CVs changed her character so much I hated the end

Amazing interpretation of scenes, Aapi.👏

Thanks

Episode 10

CV's were not clear in telling how Mami became Raizada Bahu..but I've heard many times that she had come to RM to look after Mama's ailing wife and then herself got pregnant with Akash and then Mama married her after his first wife's death. Is that true? I am confused whether that is the original story or from a FF?😕

It is not FF, if u have noticed these Hotstar episodes have cute many things, I wish I had my old computers and original episodes, it was clear when dhruv character introduced then this was also a thing that she was second one, anyway, who cares she is not a normal character😆

Agree with your half glass theory.ArShi could understand other people with their this theory but when it comes to their matter, every theory goes haywire.😆

That black&white dream of Khushi, Buaji and Payal was so funny...🤣
Those were the initial days of my IPK watching and I was laughing all the time watching those scenes.

true, where one side it is so intense the other side it is darn funny

Yeah, Khushi is such a spirited, positive soul. Always optimistic.❤️

About Mami and Buaji, I love to hate them but hate to love them.😉😆
Sometimes their taunts are too much. There are people like them in our real world. So their characters are real but it is very difficult to live with such people. I must say, Buaji's character is much better than Mami's.

Yes real ones and Buaji is far better than mami😳

Again a beautiful analysis of the episode with a thoughtful theory.👏

P.S. All your edits are amazing. 👍🏼I can't pinpoint which one I loved the most because I loved all the edits.😃

Thanks Labi, 🤗

really appreciate your time and words
Gld u r enjoying it with me😊