Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Look who is here ☺️... Faiqa di how r u?
I started watching ipk frm yesterday..that same tingling waala feeling😳. Nothing changed much..

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OK Teacherji..
U have answers to all my questions ..
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😃Epi.20 ...

awww...

He behaves like a stone without any emotions in La's company..
N here...
😃😃

First Rabba ve on the way...

Edited by pakpearl - 6 years ago
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode 20

I see this episode through the eyes of women, sisters, and girls

Every woman in this episode is bringing out a CARE and NOURISHING in a subtle way.

Nice observation the picture behind Khushi.She will be among two important people of his life😊
Happy Ramada to All Muslims here.🤗
Gather the blessings of this Holy Month😊
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 8
You are right. There are so many subtle hints in the episode about Khushi as Ghar ki Lakshmi..loved Nani and Anjali's dialogues.😃

Khushi always gets confused about the direction or the path she had to go and she always chooses the wrong path which is the correct path for her. Am I confusing?😉
That happened in Sheesh Mahal, now at Shantivan too. Instead of Nandavan she entered Shantivan which is her future home, her actual place.

Yeah, Sanaya was amazing there. Really a cute kid!❤️

jitta tum usey yaad karti ho itta to wo bhi tumhain yaad nahin karta hoga"
Payal's words are true...👍🏼😆jab se laad governor ko mile ho...tab se sirf uska hi naam hai uski labon par...har waqt laad governor hi laad governor!😆😳

What a man he is...coming from his own bathroom, and Khushi is coming from the main door of his room, it is a maze🤔 Poor khushi, I am with you...

It's a big blooper😆 by CV's...ASR didn't have a bathroom before...😆He was a vampire, remember Teej offscreen segments?😆

Yes, a sister can see what he's been going through but he doesn't want to share...he doesn't want toanswer of why, how, when...

But he will share all his pain with Khushi..because he knew she can see his soul..remember the poolside scene, kya meri maa mujhe dhekhkar khush hai? He was never open to his Di..but here he shared his inner fears with Khushi even though they were in non-talking terms that time.❤️

Loved Naniji's dialogue...lamp should be lit in the heart.👍🏼

Beautiful analysis, as usual.👏

labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Happy Ramada to All Muslims here.🤗

Gather the blessings of this Holy Month😊

Ramadan Mubarak to you too...🤗
I will go through the episodes one by one and talk about them later.
When I was watching/reading the analysis, I noticed that each character had an important role to play along with enough dialogues and enough screen space for each one of them.
Very nice to watch them. Even Manju, Sim and Pam had something to say and play. I wish they had maintained that through out the show.
Cheers...
Edited by Savera84 - 6 years ago
labi thumbnail
Episode 9
That's what I love about their characters...both have the same fears and pains but they dealt with their insecurities in two different ways...and that's how their characters are shaped. Two contrasting personalities with a different outlook on all matters.

I too didn't like how Mami started calling her phati saree..just because Khushi thought she is a servant. You said, the thing never got resolved. Were you saying that no one comes to know that the saree was actually torn by Mami herself? But, Mami herself confessed all her ill-doings including this in an episode where NK tricked her, it's around Shyam's actual exposure time. That's how they get the idea to make Shyam confess his sins.

You are right, that was such a pathetic dialogue by Buaji.

Khushi is much more affected than Arnav at this point though the realization of her effect and feelings string Arnav's heart first.

Completely agree with you. I always felt like this. But Khushi was always ignorant about her feelings until she saw him hugging Lavanya.

Prince of her dreams...aptly said! Even without her knowledge, he had started to come on her dreams.And I must say, Khushi's dreams are so hilarious, funny and cute just like her.😳

That dream was so hilarious! That was the first scene of ArShi that I had seen and the actual scene was parking lot scene.
The dream was really beautiful with a Khushi Kumari Gupta touch at the end.😆

As Payal rightly says: "Matlab woh ab tumhare sapnon mein aa hi gaya"😆😆

True..Payal is on a roll here, she is actually the voice of audience here.😉

Not only Payal even Khushi couldn't understand that her Jiji has a soft corner for Akash. Both of them were so engrossed in their own love life that they failed to see the growing love of their siblings towards the Raizada brothers.

It was the same with Anjali too! She who always claims that she knows her Chote well couldn't understand her brother's growing affection towards Khushi.

Amazing interpretation of scenes, Aapi.👏

Episode 10

CV's were not clear in telling how Mami became Raizada Bahu..but I've heard many times that she had come to RM to look after Mama's ailing wife and then herself got pregnant with Akash and then Mama married her after his first wife's death. Is that true? I am confused whether that is the original story or from a FF?😕

Agree with your half glass theory.ArShi could understand other people with their this theory but when it comes to their matter, every theory goes haywire.😆

That black&white dream of Khushi, Buaji and Payal was so funny...🤣
Those were the initial days of my IPK watching and I was laughing all the time watching those scenes.

Yeah, Khushi is such a spirited, positive soul. Always optimistic.❤️

About Mami and Buaji, I love to hate them but hate to love them.😉😆
Sometimes their taunts are too much. There are people like them in our real world. So their characters are real but it is very difficult to live with such people. I must say, Buaji's character is much better than Mami's.

Again a beautiful analysis of the episode with a thoughtful theory.👏

P.S. All your edits are amazing. 👍🏼I can't pinpoint which one I loved the most because I loved all the edits.😃

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Oh That

aur main is deep
He finally had his love in his arms, both were starting to get acquaintance, he wants her to walk with him not backward any more, why because that connects the epi where she removes all of her things from his room

she was giving up
oh him
on her
on their love
on their marriage

Beautiful POINT faiqa, That day she was dishearted, but the next morning again when she tells shuklaji for no dabba service and that was a stamp on his fears, he stops breathing when she brings papers to be signed, thinking of otherwise

and that was more than enough to rage him but when she said

when you don't like my face to see then how much my things will be hurting you

ah! her confession after the night when she said I hate you

aap iss kabil nahin ke app se KOI pyar kare

KOI

meaning her

that was her first confession of her love for him
This was second
THird on the air port whenn Farq Padta hai loop closed

Baat apki hai farq padta hai

don't forget Arnav was always saying that

Farq padta hai kyuonke...but he never finished it

Khushi always said humain koi farq nahin padta

this was the time when she said Farq padta hai

She confessed openly if you leave then I won't be able to breathe

and look at his expression

but like Telephone during Diwali kiss
the announcement of the airport makes him leave

Yes, I had this conversation with one more where she was saying Khushi never confessed,
But love to see you mentioned she confessed many times before Arnav could say that I love you.but his I love you was a signal for her that he is in danger