\\ #IPKKND Rewind //...Ek Dhoop Ek Chandini...Episodes 1-20 - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Today, his anger shows another angle of him, when he pulled her closer, He was thinking, Khushi won't be able to do measurements by touching guys, as he doesn't know how did she do it, he only knows she did it and that will add up in his mind as her characterless because his saying later

Tum jaisi larki paison ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai

You can do anything for money

that thought always provokes his anger and it doesn't go away until she stops working for him after Diwali but comes bback over Anjali and Nani's act of scolding La, or in other words just to show him, she can do things without money, and she does...😊

This above angle is absolutely making sense, he doesn't know how did she take measurements but this stamps in his head her doing things for money.After Diwali Anjali tells him she is not working for you or me she is here just for helping La.That day on, he stops and then terrace scene comes again

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Faiqooo 🤗

I can't agree more..
😛

The encounter begins as a way to intimidate Khushi but changes into something else. when he's near, and he forgets he is trying to intimidate her, instead losing himself into this desire to stare at her. From now on , Arnav doesn't let her fall at all, he's always catching her when she stumbles! His promise to always support her - "Humesha sambhalta rahoonga", voiced on their first Karva Chauth, finds inception here.

But here.. don't u think there's some confusion..Cvs couldn't make this point clear..

"Toh tumhe English aati hai." [So you can speak English.]

She says no,

Yaar...
If she doesn't know English,she can't type it then..
😕

Waiting for ur version on the next challenge..
😃

Edited by pakpearl - 6 years ago
pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful thoughts👏

Intimidating, he was and always but she is not afraid
She is more of a fighter
she says to her sister, I will do whatever to keep up this contract.
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode 19

The grabber is hi holding and pulling towards him
Why?

Because she did something beyond his imagination, which you mentioned😊
This was his madness finding out her taking measurements of unknown men

He knew, she won't do it but she did.The thing is he has no idea how did she do it?
That definitely was his rage adding on to the fact after finding out she was behind the fire alarm.So she touched the men and that one thought made him furious, but again he is trapped i his own words.He had a contract with her.😉 ice move Raizada, now it is useless to repent.

Movimiento tonto😆 Foolish move

He called her full name again😳 This name is becoming his world now

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Episode 19

The grabber is hi holding and pulling towards him
Why?

Because she did something beyond his imagination, which you mentioned😊
This was his madness finding out her taking measurements of unknown men

He knew, she won't do it but she did.The thing is he has no idea how did she do it?
That definitely was his rage adding on to the fact after finding out she was behind the fire alarm.So she touched the men and that one thought made him furious, but again he is trapped i his own words.He had a contract with her.😉 ice move Raizada, now it is useless to repent.

Movimiento tonto😆 Foolish move

He called her full name again😳 This name is becoming his world now

😆 he did get trapped in his own words, no doubt😆
Welcome to Paradise ASR😆
Reshmajaya thumbnail
Arnav Singh Raizada ki bolti band...😆😆just love this line.He knew it was against Khushi's morals to touch unknown men but still he got the measurements n dictation letter done too Khushi n her ways of getting Laad governor job is indeed smart!!Well done Khushi 2-0👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I know many characters were totally a misfit i their own characters
some were introduced for no reason and what were they adding to this story?
like bubbli mamaji

Yes characters did lose their identity late on but these beginning ones are the best epis where these characters are shaping up in such a good way
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Both of you have a wonderful interpretation here

She will make him realize to think for himself, that is why when she was leaving him for Anjali
He said

aur main

for the first time he was thinking just for him, yes, di is important but he has his own need too

Oh That

aur main is deep
He finally had his love in his arms, both were starting to get acquaintance, he wants her to walk with him not backward any more, why because that connects the epi where she removes all of her things from his room

she was giving up
oh him
on her
on their love
on their marriage

and that was more than enough to rage him but when she said

when you don't like my face to see then how much my things will be hurting you

ah! her confession after the night when she said I hate you

aap iss kabil nahin ke app se KOI pyar kare

KOI

meaning her

that was her first confession of her love for him
This was second
THird on the air port whenn Farq Padta hai loop closed

Baat apki hai farq padta hai

don't forget Arnav was always saying that

Farq padta hai kyuonke...but he never finished it

Khushi always said humain koi farq nahin padta

this was the time when she said Farq padta hai

She confessed openly if you leave then I won't be able to breathe

and look at his expression

but like Telephone during Diwali kiss
the announcement of the airport makes him leave
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Today, his anger shows another angle of him, when he pulled her closer, He was thinking, Khushi won't be able to do measurements by touching guys, as he doesn't know how did she do it, he only knows she did it and that will add up in his mind as her characterless because his saying later

Tum jaisi larki paison ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai

You can do anything for money

that thought always provokes his anger and it doesn't go away until she stops working for him after Diwali but comes bback over Anjali and Nani's act of scolding La, or in other words just to show him, she can do things without money, and she does...😊

This above angle is absolutely making sense, he doesn't know how did she take measurements but this stamps in his head her doing things for money.After Diwali Anjali tells him she is not working for you or me she is here just for helping La.That day on, he stops and then terrace scene comes again

Yes this breaks the cycle of his MU about her doing work , being close to him just for money
that was a stunned reaction of him knowing that she is not doing anything like that but that comes back again when she gets engaged

jisey tume raees samajh ke phansaya hai wo iss bracelet ki tarah sasta na ho
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Faiqooo 🤗

I can't agree more..
😛

The encounter begins as a way to intimidate Khushi but changes into something else. when he's near, and he forgets he is trying to intimidate her, instead losing himself into this desire to stare at her. From now on , Arnav doesn't let her fall at all, he's always catching her when she stumbles! His promise to always support her - "Humesha sambhalta rahoonga", voiced on their first Karva Chauth, finds inception here.

But here.. don't u think there's some confusion..Cvs couldn't make this point clear..

CONFUSION OF WHAT???

"Toh tumhe English aati hai." [So you can speak English.]

She says no,

Yaar...
If she doesn't know English,she can't type it then..
😕

APU THAT WAS NOT IT MEANT, SEE AGAIN ONE OF THE AR EMLOYEE SAYS KYA TU NE KHABI ISKI ENGLISH SUNI HAI

MEANING SHE COULD WRITE AND TYPED YET COULDN'T SPEAK
IT IS TRUE

SHE COULDN'T SAY PHONE
IT WAS FONE...

CONGRAT... BHADAI HO

IT IS VERY COMMON, PEOPLE CAN READ AND WRITE YET CAN'T SPEAK.I TEACH ELL[ ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS] KIDS AND ADULTS
THEY LEARN READ AND WRITE YET IT TAKES THREE YEARS FOR KIDS OF AGE 12 ABOVE TO BECOME FLUENT IN SPEAKING BUT ADULTS TAKE A REALLY GOOD AMOUNT OF YEARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE NOT EXPOSED TO IT MORE OFTEN, PEOPLE JUST LEARN TO GET SMALL JOBS OR GETTING CITIZENSHIP, BUT THOSE WHO SPEAK AT HOME AND KEEP PRACTICING THEY LEARN QUICKLY YET NOT FLUENTLY

Waiting for ur version on the next challenge..
😃

Word Count: 1