Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pakpearl

I second u @ xZoyax !!!!

🤗 ❤️

Word Count: 0

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thanks to All of you for a beautiful discussion, I will come back tomorrow to give answers,
🤗
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank you so much for your valuable review abt episode.. waiting for next

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thanks to All of you for a beautiful discussion, I will come back tomorrow to give answers,

🤗

You are always welcome 😊Waiting for the next
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

The memories rush in one after the other,interesting thing was he remembers her dupatta touches his face...oh he knew then too...yes, her strong essence has touched her for eternity, Don't forget, each one of us carries our own essence and that comes through our clothes.In sheesh Mahal when she was in his arms, they were damn too close, her hand was over his cheek, he was holding her very intimately, her essence was out of fear, her sweat and her adrenaline rush definitely has an essence..and whenever she met him, is always something trouble around her...fear, accident, or plain his closeness,
Her unusual essence is getting familiar to him, her anklet's noise must be added to it, no matter what he knows she i around, it is very male dominance situation here during intimacy...

Faiqa, a great thought👏

Thnx Zoya, yes this is what is a true fact and when you like someone the essence plays major role
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Your edits are killing ones👏

Thank You 😊 Glad you liked it I am just enjoying it
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Episode 11

I like your title.

TRUST

Sisters played a major role in Khushi and Arnav's life and their trust on their siblings is what shaping up their life by all means.Payal and Anjali became the reason of their union and closeness.
office track starts now

Thnx Gallia 😊

No doubt, Sisters play a major role and this TRUST will be tested many many times
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

updated on p-35

🤪

Thnx Apu
and yes this scene
is crucialHe is ruthless and she so much vulnerable
Love naniji
She is stubborn and playfulThodi Khushi thoda ASR is in her😆

#15..

I can't ever get bored watching these office scenes.. but cvs dint continue the track..

True, CVs didn't carry office track maybe because the purpose was done as Khushi was hom after office

Episode 16

A Contract 4 Eternity
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
EPISODE 16

When this contract scene comes and reels in all it brings me the calamitous scene of one unfortunate night when he will bind her again in a contract just because his heart won't let her go out of ego, nah...out of hate...he claimed, out of love, deep down yes, out of every single ethic rules , yes! by throwing a pure soul in such a catastrophic life being unaware of the consequences.

The ASR tune, when he was walking and climbing up will be intensified by each second that night until he will bind her by his name.Tonight is no difference.It is just the beginning...

Every time whenever she wants to tell him that she is going away, will not see him, don't want to meet him again, he pulls her back with him.Didn't he do the same when he run the footage on the TV, didn't he say that on the road, you are here and me too as he took her hand in his and gave her one thousand rupees as a shagun by himself...

'ab hum apni galati sudharaingey..." I will correct my mistake

He was lost in her seeing her in his office when he asked him to leave, but she was lost figuring out why was she feeling something wrong in this place...and she concluded after his reminder

"jab tak beizati nahin karooga tu nahin jaoogi..." You won't go till I disrespect you as you are habitual

oh her finger goes up, calling him a mistake

That's it...

A moment reached where he lost his cool

"I said get out..."

But here is another moment layered, she jerked up with a fear, wide eyes, and he feels bad just for a nano second...

"Jaa rahe hain..."

I am going

but she threw a challenge by throwing appointment letter at him...yes she is no ordinary girl...

She is not afraid...though her voice is shaky, oh he is getting some game to make her scared , very intimidating one...as all sorts of emotions playing role in the these moments when started advancing towards her, saying it is not easy to simply walk out...hmm, why would he say that because she already had advanced towards his mind and heart, because he couldn't let her go out of his mind..

Every step of his she moved backward, a bit scared, without a clue of anything, still trying to figure out what is going on.

and within these moments she slips through window and he catches her hand

He leans to balance her when she dips.There is a tension in their locked hands and arms ad he held her all weight in his grip...Oh,their eyes locked in a duel at this form...

Egoistically he reminds her... "He not only writes his own destiny, but also dictates what happens to others ...

He questions her ... "Tumhain chod doon ya bacha loon bakwas karne ke liye"

Should I save you ...to listen to your rubbish... Or should I let you fall ???

Oh, she is no less. She will not back down easily,

"I prefer falling rather than saved by you..."

There comes a smirk on his face and exaggerated five fingers and his palm stretched taunt, he releases her from his hold and fulfills her will...again she instigated the whole game and he followed the suit...

But don't forget his promise of "Hamesha smabhalta rahooga"... had started with his first catch in Sheesh Mahal...

Today's fall will ensure that he will never ever let her fall again... by any means, he won't let any eye even look at her with holding any evil either...Even when he claims he hates her

From Teej to Nanital ...
when her Babuji falls ill and she needs a shoulder
not at dance practice
not at Teri Meri...
not even after Heer Ranjha...when he thinks the worst of her after seeing Shyam's hand on her
not at Preeto's wedding...
not at Kurvachauth...
The one time she falls, and that is during the Kidnapping ... He will be pulled by each memory of his promise and his inability to abide by...

But after that not even wind could touch her, had to take permission to even pass by...

She is a laughing stock of these people who will be respecting her like no one, as he will demand them to call her "Mam" later

She sits with a letter in her hand, she has been told to leave...and all she was thinking of all of these moments where he made her fall, her family fall in a pit of shame

No it is not her fault, she was being accused of wrong, every time and this time she won't sit idle...How can he think of his actions to be justified... Her life has been turned upside down on her sister's wedding which was broken because of him halting her in his kingdom, in Sheesh Mahal... Her own trust and reputation was in tatters that night too... She was sent to Delhi...has no money ... All because she fell in his arms???

all because this Rakshus Laad Governor forbids to believe her, and then nonchalantly flashed it on the media... how dare he ?.

She barges in where the king was reigning his kingdom

Not for one moment does he think she would back down.How interesting it seems as she will be standing firmly at her place when he wil offer her the job by himself for 24000Rs rent for 24 hours because he wanted her back to him.No difference today...yet today she is refusing to leave...

He advances forward again... oh, his eyes go down seeing her coming towards him...walk with me, shoulder to shoulder, he will ask but today she is showing him she can if he lets her...

He knows she would fight back. She steps up to meet him and he is ready. His mind scores challenges and here he is being challenged...

Oh, It will be a pleasure to play this game with a worthy and an equal opponent... The one who does not elude and back down or gets frighten... He knows she gets affected by his power.He can see she struggle with her fears... Yet she comes back as a fighter...Oh, that ignites him?? Does his lost spirit get a spark? His childhood, his rusty side of this mind is getting polished to meet this one opponent with the same spirit which was sleeping for years?

Their first contract... An unfair business... because it is just a binder that follows with the unfair nasty one...Ek lakh Rs... He is starting to tie her to himself with whatever means necessary...a terror is reigning and scheming through his brain...I will meet you at ten...

Welcome to Hell!!!

His lalkar...a growling leaning head with cold eyes meeting hers, I will welcome you in this hell tomorrow and will make sure you won't stand a chance to stay here...

or in other words he is challenging her not to leave...

In the next few days we will see how Khushi hover the score board seamlessly ... the one girl who was jumping through the crowded streets of Lucknow with flying colors as Buaji's Titalitya ...yes Buaji is smiling today hearing about her non drafting spirit...Yes he is unbeatable...Payal is happy to tell...

Don't forget we will see ASR having more fun than he ever had in years ...

Yes!Let the game begin!!!!

Other side the relationship of Payal and Akash is flying without a name...yes, he found the one who can play strings of his heart

ad he is the reason to have a patch up in between his mother and his grandmother...di is haing a headache...is this another sign???

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago