Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sspoorthy

I didn't think lavanya can ever become khushi friend.. but really that happened.. She even learnt to be traditional and can sacrifice for her friends love that too which her friends didn't realize

Thnx dear <3

I know she was different and very unusual girl for Khushi but again can anyone think of ASR and Khushi together, poles apart
Must say what a discussion you two have up there 👏👏👏
Thank You Labi and Faiqa👏⭐️

Faiqa, your PhD on IPK is unbelievable
Labi I do agree most of the points up here

My two cents😊

There was no doubt he was in love but as Labi said, TRUST was not there at the time of forced marriage

mujhe uss se pyar honey laga shaddi ke baad

That dialogue only makes sense under this scenario

But I disagree with this dialogue and it seems to me writers forgot what was the beginning

He was in love dammit, what was that in the beginning , but again the new writers and all turned the story in a different direction, you were right Faiqa it was change of Di ki saut as Labi said is di and her selfish story is a different topic

It was all because initial writers took off and new ones sneaked in and characters changed acc to the needs and trp
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing
Ya khushi ki entry hogayi that too with devi mayyiah
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb and well written.. loved everything.. every bit of it
Love the title, Unusual, absolutely apt, She had no match with anyone here in this office or even in Delhi but she has something which no one has, Her upbringing, her positive attitude, spirit to solve any hurdle which can come across by the grace of DeviMaiya, oh,Her name will be on his lips, in his home, around him and one day he will make sure everyone around her respect her the way she deserves.
Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is bold, unusual, a young courageous town girl, with sheltered regular middle class upbringing,but an orphan.Despite this her adoptive family loves her so much...as Babuji said, "Dil ke rishtey khoon se bade hotey hain"

Wooow super ... we described khushi character perfectly ... Arnav mind nd heart are completely engrossed with KHUSHI...

Macrooni salad and from Manju aunty...she is yet she doesn't want anyone call her aunty...This is Delhi meri Khushi rani...no one grows after the age of sixteen...😆😆 How naive and innocent our Khushi is yet manju will be her pillar in this office later...Bold as hell our Khushi.Absolutely can't be intimidated by low skirts, English spoken, decorating computer screensavers with models,yes! why not DeviMaiya's pic???

Though Manju Aunty character is very less but we all remember her every time when we remember office episode.. When every one is busy in critising nd keeping names for Khushi, she z the only one who supported Khushi whole heartdly like mentor... Ilove her way of explaination of life...

Sadalakshmi thumbnail

Word Count: 0

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

😆😆😆

Thx Labi dear 🤗

OK all answers are in Blue

this pink one is here

What you said in BOLD I said this in my 190-91 during forced marraige

and here is the link of my facebook post

https://www.facebook.com/notes/arhi-together-forever-%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F/arshi-marriage-special-by-arshihamesha/740158576153261/

Now why am I saying he sacrificed

Think out of the norm, not as a viewer,
As Arnav

put yourself in his shoes

Nafs ko maar ke kaam karna sab se mushkil kaam hai, I hope u heard it
He was a closed book, never opened up, even girls were around him yet he kept himself in his shell and suddenly he opened up to her

On teri meri he showed her his love no matter what he said I love u or not, that day she got her heartbeat back after diwali,He was ready to tell her kyuon fark padta hai

bam
He saw her in his arms and at the top he heard she said chod dijiye Anjaliji ko

He never heard or saw anything else
His trust which broke when he was 14 and again he was standing at the doorway seeing another betrayal of his life
That moment he had no feelings of love

Chap gaya hai...that speaks itself

That moment he had nothing, he fought with his own feelings

Back and forth, a fire was burning him , churning in his heart and mind, he cried, roared,he called only one His mother

and then he remembered all those moments which he spent with Khushi
Yes his love made him weak but his revenge made him weaker than ever

He killed his own ego, his pride...
He put his name with her, not because of love, though his love over came yet his hate was fueling him and he attached his own name with her..that is why on the bridge he said main apni di ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon aur main ne kiya...tum jaisi larki se shaadi
Why because she was a characterless for him

He sacrificed his pride and all for a characterless girl who he loves so much

That nafs he killed to marry her
That sacrifice I was mentioning here...
What happened to Khushi, that was irreplaceable, That girl went through hell that night...

You all will be surprised that I started watching this show by hating him so much until I understood the whole thing...😆😆😆

Ya Allah..
Sadalakshmi thumbnail

Arnav singh raizada, ASR a mean and khadoos arrogant, she never even imagined to meet one and she met him more than enough that he is in her dreams now everyday...lol. and she has to throw lots of lots of money on his face...in front of cameras...too with a proof.He did that why can't she do it? Halwai vs LaadGovernor

How crazy our khushi is she z even dreaming of giving money to Arnav ... Really crazy self respected girl... Perfect for our Khadoos, Rakshas, Laadgovernor...

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Apu what did u like or dislike kuch to kaho meri Apu😊

Did u n Labi leave anything for me to say..
🤪