Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SaraAli1

thanks was awesome episode.i love arnav so much in this both are so cute .and manorma mami very entertaining us with her comdey all character are doing his job very well

Thnx Sara <3

lol, yes Mamiji is very entertaining
Arnav is gearing up for his character he is really good and I am happy he kept his character until the very end

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sspoorthy

Mr. Dhruv never entered.. cv's conveniently forgot him lol

Ya we could find arshi true self here
Awesome analysis

Thnx dear <3

yes dhruv never entered
I guess that was only for showing that Mami entered wrong way and caused the family breakage I guess as we never saw him
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Half glass full

true in sense
never get tired of making things correct
finding solution
one with his mind
the other with her heart
but when they come closer that became a passion
he either in anger or love went to extreme
she never let any opportunity go wasted for not teasing him
he knew
she knew
but that tug of war in between their emotions brought them closer

Thnx Zoya <3
Yes tug of war of their emotions, their passion their heartfelt moments brought them together

The war of mind and the heart but heart won at the end
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

But it was evident that Buaji loves Payal more than Khushi as she takes Payal to the market instead Khushi.She was depriving Khushi from her fav food, golgappa 😆yet Shyam fulfills her wish.Without telling Buaji she meets Shyam and gets the appointment letter...AR here we come...

It was so evident that Buaji always loved Payal, if Khushi does something good and in Payal's favor, she is good if not she is not their blood, just becaue she was an orphan.You feel that right away

but there is a one DM has chosen just for her who will keep her way above from all but he is the one who will put her first on a testing ground...Rakshus😡

Yes Buji usually liked Payal until the very end, until Arnav became her Babua and Khushi became the salvation for saving Payal's wedding not exposing Shyam but again on the wedding night Khuhi was dragged into filth ...it took time for Khushi to make her space

Arnav is the one who will make sure everyone respect her and def it will take time
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: raven1603

Faiqa, I'm following and reading your analysis of every episode and honestly, I'm loving each one of them! It's really good to read from another opinion and understand it. I'm not a native Hindi speaker so to read another's point of view and opinion than mine helps to me to view it from another side.

Well, about Manorama, seriously I was not very fond of her in the early episodes...just can't stand her. I find her irritating as hell! 😊 Although at times, I do find her funny and over-dramatic...it's kinda love-hate relationship for me about Manorama.

I do apologise if I don't comment on every analysis you make, but do know that I am following this page and read it. I enjoyed reading it and what you've written and your efforts and time are greatly appreciated. Salute to you for that. 👍🏼🤗

Thnx Raven 😊

I am glad it is helpful
Mami is irritating no doubt and I personally never liked these kinds of ladies either, same pinch
come whenever dear , Thnx for visiting😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Episode 4

The most famous dialogue
I write my own destiny
This will play the role until the end
he will understand when his di will suffer
and that day he will cry but he will have Khushi besides him

Thnx Gallia dear😊

Yes, this will play the major role in his life
until he will learn that destiny plays with u makes u breaks u and u get up and face it with courage by learning from the previous mistakes
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niranjanan

Super as usual. I never think of this. HALF GLASS FULL. excellent.

Thnx Sada dear <3

I see things with a different angle
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Episodes 9 & 10 Gr8 well written

Thnx Sugi dear 😊

Niranjanan thumbnail
That's so nice. I'm like awwwe. You are so penetrating Faiqa I'm so glad that you accept our request of writing. Thank you so much sweetheart. Love you so much.