Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraAli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
thanks was awesome episode.i love arnav so much in this both are so cute .and manorma mami very entertaining us with her comdey all character are doing his job very well
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mr. Dhruv never entered.. cv's conveniently forgot him lol
Ya we could find arshi true self here
Awesome analysis

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

True, Khushi never revealed Shyam until he became the reason of destruction in a true sense but she finds it that is why she never backs down
Same is when he was trying to kill Anjali or married her just for money
no one knew his intentions , those were lies,
his concealed lies came out in front of or because of Khushi as always

He gets engaged with Khushi and she is the one who finds it out by herself
She slaps him
and for the sake of Anjali and Arnav she lets him free
but when she finds out the kidnapper none other than him then she never backs down...
same later when she and Arnav finds out that he is the killer of the child

True Khushi always finds out shyam's true intentions more than nanyone else
She was the warrior in a true sense
Thnx for the explanation Faiqa
Half glass full
true in sense
never get tired of making things correct
finding solution
one with his mind
the other with her heart
but when they come closer that became a passion
he either in anger or love went to extreme
she never let any opportunity go wasted for not teasing him
he knew
she knew
but that tug of war in between their emotions brought them closer
Rosie_Raven thumbnail
Faiqa, I'm following and reading your analysis of every episode and honestly, I'm loving each one of them! It's really good to read from another opinion and understand it. I'm not a native Hindi speaker so to read another's point of view and opinion than mine helps to me to view it from another side.
Well, about Manorama, seriously I was not very fond of her in the early episodes...just can't stand her. I find her irritating as hell! 😊 Although at times, I do find her funny and over-dramatic...it's kinda love-hate relationship for me about Manorama.

I do apologise if I don't comment on every analysis you make, but do know that I am following this page and read it. I enjoyed reading it and what you've written and your efforts and time are greatly appreciated. Salute to you for that. 👍🏼🤗
But it was evident that Buaji loves Payal more than Khushi as she takes Payal to the market instead Khushi.She was depriving Khushi from her fav food, golgappa 😆yet Shyam fulfills her wish.Without telling Buaji she meets Shyam and gets the appointment letter...AR here we come...

It was so evident that Buaji always loved Payal, if Khushi does something good and in Payal's favor, she is good if not she is not their blood, just becaue she was an orphan.You feel that right away

but there is a one DM has chosen just for her who will keep her way above from all but he is the one who will put her first on a testing ground...Rakshus😡
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode 4

The most famous dialogue
I write my own destiny
This will play the role until the end
he will understand when his di will suffer
and that day he will cry but he will have Khushi besides him
Niranjanan thumbnail
Super as usual. I never think of this. HALF GLASS FULL. excellent.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Episodes 9 & 10 Gr8 well written
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadalakshmi

Arnav sees her through her heart...she carries a big one as she loves Arnav and Anjali like her own kids, like Akash...she doesn't care of this jewelry and all when time comes to make her kids' life.we have seen this many times and she will be ready to do the same during Arnav's kidnapping time too.

really i my view also mami is not that bad but in some episodes i really hate her... especially in starting episodes ... Always taunting Khushi nd Payal bcz they r poor ...

Thnx sada dear <3
yes, she is one of those women who irritates you but they are harmless