Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: labi

Episode 2

Arnav's hold...I loved that analysis.👍🏼
From the time he caught her from falling, they've played a lot of catch and fall.Apart from that, the way he holds her elbows, shoulders, wrist, he always had to hold onto her when they talk.Then their famous forward-backwards step game.Well, he asked her about this equation after Teri Meri, "tum hamesha peeche kyun jaati ho?" Then he told her after the next day of Shyam's drama, "kadam se kadam milakar chalna chahiye".And you're right, they sealed that game with him standing next to her during Dadi track.

HE ALWAYS HAVE THIS URGE TO TOUCH HER
LIKE THIS IS HIS "HAQ"
THIS BACKWARD FORWARD WALK WAS THERE BUT DID YOU SEE SHE DOESN'T GO BACK IN DARGHA
WHY
BECAUSE SHE WAS RIGHT
SHE BELIEVES IN DEVI MAIYA, MEANING GOD AND HER BELIEFS ARE STRONG THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING WITHOUT GOD'S WILL.
THAT STOOD OUT LOUD AND CLEAR
LATER SHE DOES BECAUSE IT WAS IN BETWEEN THEM, HIS AND HERS...RIGHT AND WRONG.

Arnav and compliments, kabhi saath nahi chaltha.😉😆Who says, itna bura nahi lagtha than it looks so beautiful on you? Only ASR ! It reminded me of Shyam praising Khushi when she wore green-yellow saree in her dream, who was totally unaffected by his flattery.Whereas Arnav's small and not so good compliment makes her blush.
How much I love that Holi scene where he praises her eyes, smile, hair and beauty ❤️and also that moustache scene, that was so cute.

YES ASR AND HIS WORDS😆
HE WAS CONFUSED BY HIS OWN FEELINGS, UNTIL TERI MERI
THEN HE WAS WILLING TO GIVE IN
AND SHYAM HAPPENED
TILL TELEPATHY

Dori scene...I always loved it.Power-packed performance from SaRun.👏

Pearls had a significant role in their story.I loved how you analysed Khushi's dream of him gifting her pearl necklace symbolising him accepting her innocence.I never thought in that way.Her dream become real in all sense and they sealed their hamesha with their embrace.❤️
He never accepted her innocence that always shined through her eyes till Shyam's confrontation, wherein she asked him to look into her eyes.There he acknowledged it for the first time, even though he knew his Khushi was pure and innocent all the way; by giving a tight slap to Shyam for hurting his wife.

OK GREEN, NO HE DID BEFORE THAT...IT WAS AIRPORT, HE WAS AFFECTED AND HE WANTED TO TURN AROUND YET, HE DID NOT HAVE THE TASTE OF THIS JUDAI YET
AFTER THAT WHEN THEY WERE IN HUT, THAT WAS ALL REMORSE IN HIS EYES
HE ACCEPTED HER INNOCENCE
THAT IS WHY WHITE SAREE AND ALL
THEY NEVER NEEDED SHYAM TO SETTLE THINGS DOWN IN BETWEEN THEM

He always loved her with open hair.After dori scene, he saw her in open hair in that red saree and then in the guest house, both the times he couldn't take off his eyes from her.Then in Diwali, what happened there, we all know so well.😳

ALWAYS

Sister's connection came here..he broke her dori when she asked him will you say the same if the same happens to your sister too.She unknowingly pushed his wrong buttons, wherein his sister had really gone through a broken wedding, and her words enraged him further which made him break her dori but the guilt of doing that never left him.

Your analysis was bang on, as usual.👏

Lovely analysis Labi dear 😊

she was an oasis of heaven for his painful life, pure and serene , a reason of smile

Lots of blue up there is my feedback
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

We are still here because time or years can never make us forget this show.We all are in the same phase.This show has a peculiar charm that can never leave us.

😆 I know right!
indeed a peculiar charm this show has
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickysweet

its okay i will wait..I love spending time here and reading your reviews again and again😳

Thank you 😊
I am glad you like it and sorry for my delay as this is inevitable, I do things whenever I have time.Can't be everywhere
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Today I was reading I think on fb or insta, don't remember but this one thought by someone had me

That Arnav and Shyam both pretty ruined Khushi's life?
I don't jump into these kind a convo because my POV is different.
Their jealousy and tiff definitely brought a storm in Khushi's life but I disagree that they destroyed her.
I think Khushi became the reason of destruction for Shyam, Devimaiya's face , her child came to this house to eradicate Shyam and spread love among hearts.

😊 Zoya I am glad you brought this here

Yes, Khushi was the reason of destruction of Shyam
destruction of that norm in Rm which had arrested the hearts with such pain by deceptiveness, lies, hatred in these kids' lives especially
Arnav and Anjali

both became orphan, got expelled from their own home, how hard their lives would be?
it has shown that Mami sold her jewelry to give Arnav for business
Definitely they had seen bad days
Now ASR who always talked about money, it shows two things
one, yes, money speaks, very practical thinking
jiske paas paisa hai wohi taqat war hai
second, money is his shield to be away from pain

being 14 he was fighting for his survival
his sister's survival,

but his determination, his stubbornness, is speaking now

but his pain never lessened...Khushi's hand over his cheek, yes he found peace in her touch, that urge to hold her, keep her close, to touch her because he was finding this feeling in him which he put away under the weight of responsibilities and pain but Khushi made him feel all and that is why when he was about to kiss her on Diwali, he was mad, that how come any girl can break his shell like that

he was weak that night but he never destroyed her.He was destroying himself , he was killing these feelings which were making him feel weak, he doesn't want to feel weak...

He was there for her all along,he paid the money double money to bring her home

when she was in trouble after making sweets and all for Anjali's anniversary and couldn't get paid
he paid hospital and many things but he never was the mean of destruction

Shyam was also, he was not a mean of destruction either till the cliff scene where leaves her in the middle of the road when she tells him that she loves Arnav...

but if u remember Khushi is the one who exposed him, though she kept him in the dark when Anjali had that maglasutre broken scene but after knowing that he was behind Arnav's kidnapping, she never rested and exposed him off but she was teh one who brought him back in Rm though I hated that move of her

Aftr finding that he was the killer of that baby, she became the destroyer...

Sorry I ranted so much😆

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

Wow this is wonderful.. enjoying IPK on tv after long.. so happy to see IPK lovers here and being a part of it.. good going guys.. 😊

Thnx Param dear 😊

do come whenever time permits
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode 3

the interpretation of the song with the meaning is fab👏
I love what you mentioned that how come he didn't even flinch over her scarf caressing her face?
They were basically playing hide and seek
Hide and seek of emotions.

sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi dreams about paying arnav's money in shanthivan even before she knows arnav stays there
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ha ha arnav room is goat room
SaraAli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

⭐️
Edited by SaraAli1 - 6 years ago
SaraAli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Awesome dear.khushi dream about arnav kya akrae thi khushi main khud pa kitna fahir tha ky wo ek arnav ko pase dy gi oops yahi muh pa penk day gi.