Thnx Nicky dear😊

Sure, dear as you wish

okay thanks😃
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

ByTomorrow, sorry busy at work

its okay i will wait..I love spending time here and reading your reviews again and again😳
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 2
Arnav's hold...I loved that analysis.👍🏼
From the time he caught her from falling, they've played a lot of catch and fall.Apart from that, the way he holds her elbows, shoulders, wrist, he always had to hold onto her when they talk.Then their famous forward-backwards step game.Well, he asked her about this equation after Teri Meri, "tum hamesha peeche kyun jaati ho?" Then he told her after the next day of Shyam's drama, "kadam se kadam milakar chalna chahiye".And you're right, they sealed that game with him standing next to her during Dadi track.

Arnav and compliments, kabhi saath nahi chaltha.😉😆Who says, itna bura nahi lagtha than it looks so beautiful on you? Only ASR ! It reminded me of Shyam praising Khushi when she wore green-yellow saree in her dream, who was totally unaffected by his flattery.Whereas Arnav's small and not so good compliment makes her blush.
How much I love that Holi scene where he praises her eyes, smile, hair and beauty ❤️and also that moustache scene, that was so cute.

Dori scene...I always loved it.Power-packed performance from SaRun.👏

Pearls had a significant role in their story.I loved how you analysed Khushi's dream of him gifting her pearl necklace symbolising him accepting her innocence.I never thought in that way.Her dream become real in all sense and they sealed their hamesha with their embrace.❤️
He never accepted her innocence that always shined through her eyes till Shyam's confrontation, wherein she asked him to look into her eyes.There he acknowledged it for the first time, even though he knew his Khushi was pure and innocent all the way; by giving a tight slap to Shyam for hurting his wife.

He always loved her with open hair.After dori scene, he saw her in open hair in that red saree and then in the guest house, both the times he couldn't take off his eyes from her.Then in Diwali, what happened there, we all know so well.😳
Sister's connection came here..he broke her dori when she asked him will you say the same if the same happens to your sister too.She unknowingly pushed his wrong buttons, wherein his sister had really gone through a broken wedding, and her words enraged him further which made him break her dori but the guilt of doing that never left him.

Your analysis was bang on, as usual.👏
labi thumbnail

So sweet of you Labi🤗

I just love the show like u and I think ppl def be laughing at me what the heck is wrong with this lady who wastes time after 6 years ,but I simply enjoy this, even after 6 years this show has the same taste no matter what.

all blue is mine
and come whenever dear , time has no limit😊

We are still here because time or years can never make us forget this show.We all are in the same phase.This show has a peculiar charm that can never leave us.
labi thumbnail

😆 poor Labi

Apu ke namoon ka shikar

Apu enjoy, even though we have seen these million times yet always seem new😊

@ bold, yeah hamesha.😉😆 Aakhir bhabhi jo hoon pyaari Zaalima ki!😎
Today I was reading I think on fb or insta, don't remember but this one thought by someone had me
That Arnav and Shyam both pretty ruined Khushi's life?
I don't jump into these kind a convo because my POV is different.
Their jealousy and tiff definitely brought a storm in Khushi's life but I disagree that they destroyed her.
I think Khushi became the reason of destruction for Shyam, Devimaiya's face , her child came to this house to eradicate Shyam and spread love among hearts.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow this is wonderful.. enjoying IPK on tv after long.. so happy to see IPK lovers here and being a part of it.. good going guys.. 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: dev25

Faiqa Dear🤗

How have you been 😊

I am reliving and enjoying the IPK journey thru your brilliant writeups.

I did not watch the show when it was aired in 2011

We are all IPK junkies and our addiction can not be cured by any de-addiction center in the world

but i think it is healthy kind of addiction which relaxes ourselves and bring it on Faiqa

Yeh Dil Mange more and cheers to all of us fellow IPKdians here 😊

Thnx Mani dear <3
now you can declare me a complete pagal😆
reliving IPK is the key here
I watched the show on episode 100 , when he didn't hug her and one fine day I stumbled upon that youtube, ismailvagamza I think, and I wanted to smack this guy who couldn't comfort her and ended up his fangirl and Khushi's deewani...
I agree with you, it is kind a healthy as it keeps you away from many things and relaxes us.

I never thought of that too many ppl with come here and read, seriously, I just started as many asked me and I told all that you have to keep it alive as I can't, I can't be here everyday, will def do whatever I can but many brains run the ship not one, so you all are a part of it ...

come and enjoy that is a key, ENJOYMENT

Yes, Cheers to All
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Awesome analysis/edits felt like old IPK days keep writing dear

Thnx sugi dear,🤗

did we ever leave
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.