Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: labi

You are amazing Aapi...so amazing.🤗I always knew that you analyse beautifully.👏

But reading your thoughts from the first episode itself and connecting the dots of present with future was something so beautiful.❤️

Episode 1
As you've said, their sisters' played an important role in their union.It's symbolic that Payal was introduced along with Khushi and Anjali was introduced along with Arnav.
Even Khushi's first dialogue started with jeeji.
Their sisters are so important for them and they will do anything for their happiness.

Yes Arshi were basically doing everything for the sisters and that brought them together with each other

When Khushi closed her eyes for help, Arnav opens his eyes and looks straight at her.Nothing can be more symbolic than this.Loved your analysis.

Yes that mehsoos, that feeling of each other was there, just acknowledgement was missing

The fall and the eyelock..the beginning of the endless falls and numerous eye locks.The way Arnav's gaze moved to her lips, that was so intense.Raw attraction.
You're right.Her rejection always makes him angry.Wasn't that one of the reasons for their forced marriage?

That raw attraction, lust, def had left a mark in him, and then when he broke that dori , uff he couldn't find rest after that, he did it in anger as she provoked him saying if happens to ur sister, but he so wanted to take that back...again she instigated the beast in him every time
Yes that was the reason he married her, along with many other reasons

P.S. I'll be late in reply.But nevertheless, I would reply.😃

So sweet of you Labi🤗

I just love the show like u and I think ppl def be laughing at me what the heck is wrong with this lady who wastes time after 6 years ,but I simply enjoy this, even after 6 years this show has the same taste no matter what.

all blue is mine
and come whenever dear , time has no limit😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Faiqooo...

U nailed it yaar..

I m enjoying IPKKND both on Utsav n on this thread..
😛

Thnx Apu dear <3
are u watching on Ustav as I can't here
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

"Haan ab theek hai.."

Yes now it is alright...

Yes, it was bothering him what he did to her in Sheesh mahal, he wanted to see if she was alright, we have seen this many times his breaking her dori bothers him too much, he simply couldn't rewind that time.He did pay her 1K rupees just to satisfy his ego and peace of mind here as her scooter was damaged and he paid her for that.Period but he doesn't know yet what he did to her that night can't be repaid...

but here again when Akash asks to report he says,"I did show the person her true place.." arrogance and concerned both are evident.But at the same time what goes in between them remains in between them

Beautiful Thought here👏👏👏

his breaking her dori made him upset many may times no doubt, and I never noticed his small pause before saying ab theek hai, he was concerned and he paid, because money is the only way he talks

Yes that dori he snapped yet it was that moment when he couldn't hold his anger
she was wo aurat, tum jaisi larki
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickysweet

well said dear.. totally loved each and every word written by author.. thank u so much for relishing our memories

Thnx Nicky for visiting 😊

glad u liked it
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sspoorthy

Devi maiyyan created the coincidence for them

Waiting for more coincidences

yeap, DM created the coincidences where these two can meet all the time to heal each other
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sspoorthy

I expected that promo dialogue " iss paaise se issiko sorry bolna seek ligiye " from khushi but got good dialogue from akash too

lol, I know right, they never showed many promos even that Golf one and later near in the gown one with the ppolside
where he says why marriage
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadalakshmi

😊😊😊Each nd every word u used for discribing the episodes is amazing i loved it
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏

Thnx Lakshami and thnx for the beautiful edit😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Episode 1

These three pointers are too good
his past was what he is today but his future is what color of Khushi is bringing into him.His red color has been mixed with green, a separate color, her own identity and he will respect that with dignity bowing his head down with Love and affection..

but a pull...a strong pull makes him ...brings him out of that frozen avalanche which compels him to open his eyes and he follows that pull ...this is destiny but amazingly

Behind closed eyes at that place...his PAST
sitting there in between this war ...his PRESENT
and he is meeting his fate ...Khushi ...in front of his eyes...his FUTURE
because this pull of future is what makes him forget everything in diwali, in heer ranjha, and he even on wedding night when he says
khushi mein aaj tumhare saamne khada hoon..par nafrat aur dard keh elawah kuch nahi... [Khushi ! i am here just because of you,but there is nothing more than hate and pain...]

She was unique, one piece in this whole wide world
he never liked even La to have her designs like her pom pom dress
he adores Khushi and that was her thing and he admired her in his heart
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Episode 2

Khushi enraged him by telling him the fact of life and that makes him out of control.when things come in your plate it is hard to accept.

Now when he breaks her Dori..look at his face,he is hurt doing that...why because he reads that "Sach truth ...innocence in her eyes which always was there but she triggered the avalanche by reminding him off his mission...saving and protecting his Di..

Absolutely, when things come in your plate , meanings won't match up with your desire

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it's great to read your analysis again. Feeling like old IPK days are back.
Khushi unknowingly entered to her future husband's room. Destiny always brought them together.

I agree with you what you said about bua and garima. their step motherly attitude towards Khushi always bothered me, though later they changed a lot.

Sanaya indeed looked like an innocent doll and her acting was excellent. Barun though was a bit stiff, but he looked just devastatingly handsome. Sigh, he is not the same Barun any more.