Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks for those congos, guys. but before i end up giving the wrong impression. the money was not specatucular, but the surprise element was high, their words and smiles very sweet, felt like a ha ha shagun.

i don't face book. how will i see that fab bday party priya mentions? wah๐Ÿ˜ญ

on a diff note, so all the rasams she will discover have been done before, as many of us might have thought, except suhaag raat. i get mehendi, engagement, haldi, but has there been a situation which might be somewhat phera like?

Nahi dii faera like nothing happened in the past..nahin toh SP budget sanction nahin kerta ๐Ÿ˜†

Aane doo..if Mc Steamy will keep squeezing in such moments..who is complaining!!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks, priya
so looking forward to crooner today. i am amazed by the signs i thought i saw yesterday and just falling off everything over the writing. deep sentiments and emotions without a touch of heaviness or clod or clunk. true to the characters, from and of them. hot knife through butter, melts in my mind.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shybabe

ok...my analysis for today๐Ÿ˜†

First one

Second one

Third one

Shy all of them beautiful! Had missed the third one because of SP banner ...now I can see it...it's so beautiful *sigh*๐Ÿ˜
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parsha

CONGOS dii...SUPERB NEWS...so chilli crab..boat quay..AANE DOO...!!

I dedicated him the song i sing for my 3 year old... "Roshan tumhi sae duniyan...raunak tumhi janha kae" ...he does amazing things to human brain and heart Dr.Raizada...๐Ÿ˜Š

parsha,
haven't spoken to you in a while. just keep seeing your beautiful, song filled, straight from the heart, happy, springy posts.
that sounds like a beautiful song, must listen to it. he does many things to several parts of the body and even the soul ha ha our dr r.

hug to 3 year old.
Edited by indi52 - 12 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
gandhari ๐Ÿ˜†

that good news first thing in the morning on the boy's birthday said things only a phangurrl can hear ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

like guinness, he's good for me.

running to see the results of your trigger happy hour.
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Personally these private yet shared moments of emotion ... had as much impact on my senses as the kissing in the corner ones ๐Ÿ˜ณ
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
๐Ÿ˜ƒ was still roaming in old crooner...didnt see this one up!! will wait fr ur update priya... loved the episode... and yeah loved khushi too this time..๐Ÿ˜Š and today is the Happy Birthday of our mango boy... so Here is wishing him lifetime of happiness...๐Ÿฅณ
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

RES:
Beautiful quote Priya...waiting for your update...

One of those days where I couldnt think of anything to write...just went with my feelings and composed these pictures...will edit tomorrow if I stop sighing every 5 minutes๐Ÿ˜ณ

missing each other

short and beautiful Roka Ceremony

the Pinch

the kisses...

G...i had barely started breathing n here u go n put these beautiful captures am thud...dead...again...uuff ...perfect...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good morning ladies๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

All I can see and read are about some kisses...will catch you guys after watching the episode๐Ÿ˜ณ
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GM/GE...Priya n ma croonies...mini update on pg 3...