Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

a very very very happy birthday to dear dear dear barun sobti.

wishing you all the alcohol and snacks in the world and then all the things you really do wish and work so hard for. saare achhi achhi fabulous freaking good cheezein tumhare life mein AANE DO.

priya, he actually turned out to be lucky for me. got called to the md's room today for a surprise 10 year service award. unexpected money in the morning, how good is this boy for me! bless him.

CONGOS dii...SUPERB NEWS...so chilli crab..boat quay..AANE DOO...!!

I dedicated him the song i sing for my 3 year old... "Roshan tumhi sae duniyan...raunak tumhi janha kae" ...he does amazing things to human brain and heart Dr.Raizada...๐Ÿ˜Š

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ indranidi, congo shongo...huggi from me...

have d famous chilli pepper crab and chinese greens at boat quay on my behalf and then party at pump room.

ha ha ha, ok mou, just what you've ordered shall be done.

hope priya updates soon, dying to go all dreamy eyed again on that destiny and embers thing.
Edited by indi52 - 12 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srirao

Congrats Indi,,,,๐Ÿฅณ,,,,!

HI Everyone,,,,happy happy mood hain aaj sabka,,,,!My hubby asked me yesterday..r u giving a party tomorrow,,?I was like why,,?& he said ..its ur favorite's b'day na...?mera muh khula ka khula reh gaya..!realised he was researching BS,,,!

that's the best husband ever. congratulations, sri. mine is only moolah, you got ze man. toh party ho jaaye?
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's one of those days...just went trigger happy with the photobucket...posted some compositions on page 2 ...will edit the post tomorrow morning if brain starts functioning...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

a very very very happy birthday to dear dear dear barun sobti.

wishing you all the alcohol and snacks in the world and then all the things you really do wish and work so hard for. saare achhi achhi fabulous freaking good cheezein tumhare life mein AANE DO.

priya, he actually turned out to be lucky for me. got called to the md's room today for a surprise 10 year service award. unexpected money in the morning, how good is this boy for me! bless him.

Awesome Indi!!!! what a day for you sobti fangirl!
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

updated on pg 1.

pls ignore d typos...
will be back late afternoon.
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Ladies...๐Ÿค—

Okay..I confess..I tried tried and tried, very hard to keep me away from IF, but this is it. After all, it is our Hottie's B'day.. Seeing all the wishes and love that is pouring in, I am feeling overwhelmed. No wonder he has the same "thank you" and "overwhelming" all the time.

Ha ha ha...happy b'day Magician...๐Ÿฅณโค๏ธ

Priya...
kya gift de rahe ho aaj Swami ko??? Achcha bata sakte ho toh bata do...๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Congrats Indi Di..๐Ÿ‘
indi52 thumbnail
thanks for those congos, guys. but before i end up giving the wrong impression. the money was not specatucular, but the surprise element was high, their words and smiles very sweet, felt like a ha ha shagun.

i don't face book. how will i see that fab bday party priya mentions? wah๐Ÿ˜ญ

on a diff note, so all the rasams she will discover have been done before, as many of us might have thought, except suhaag raat. i get mehendi, engagement, haldi, but has there been a situation which might be somewhat phera like?
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shybabe

ok...my analysis for today๐Ÿ˜†

First one

Second one

Third one

Fourth one...but Aman yet again disturbed..๐Ÿ˜†

Loved your analysis SHy... ๐Ÿ˜‰
and look at the man..he is actually looking drunk after tht kiss...BABA EXPRESSION NATH ๐Ÿ˜›...dont know wht will happen after the real one!!!

Stolen kisses ...nothing can beat this recipe of love!!!
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly,A birthday wish to my fav actor..
Happy Happy Birthday SOBTI๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ
God bless with all the Happiness in your life๐Ÿฅณ
And hope this fan following of yours continues forever..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Love u loadsโค๏ธ

Nw coming to the episode...Wat a start to the week...so if monday's epi itself is lik this...so can't imagine the next 4...๐Ÿ˜
Episode started with a superb dialogue"bolna kya seekliya humhe hi chup karadete hain aajkal"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Seriously only Arnav can make Khushi speechless๐Ÿ˜‰Loved her expressions in that scene.๐Ÿ‘
Then buaji and khushi's convo was good...she asked her that u love him right...A very nice scene...๐Ÿ‘
And then the telepathy...again...hayeee...loved it๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLoved it more as Arnie was in Orange...I jus love that colour on him๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜And khushi sticking arnav's pic on salman's..I Seriously want Arnav to see that pic...Want to see his expressions very badly..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Roka morning arrives...Seriously Bride's parents are nt present???Dunno till when thy wil be absent lik this...Ek na Ek din to aana hi padega...
Khushi looked colurful...But she looked beautiful as ever๐Ÿ‘Arnav back with the scarf...Please wear it occasionally...It makes u more HOT..โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Loved it when he held her hands and made her walk till the stage...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shocking to see Arnav found out abt all rituals๐Ÿ˜ฒAWWW thats very very sweet of him...he did it for khushi...Even i wanted to say"Hume chimte kaatiye"jus like Khushi...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
More shocking to see baby bump...A little bigger one...Anjali how come it became a bit bigger in jus 1 day???๐Ÿ˜•
Ah...Thy are engaged...atlast officially...And Arnav remembered the temple scene...I am sure cv's wanted us to die in heart attack...so many shocks๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ"so technically tum meri ho chukhi ho..."and she said"tab se".Hayee๐Ÿ˜God i jus loved Khushi's eyes in that close up shots...๐Ÿ˜
Poolside...I was shouting that are thy going to give another jaadu hai nasha scene???๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
My god His "AANE DO"killed my sleep...Jus two from his mouth can do this wonders????๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชI never knew...this was even better than his"I Luv u dammit"...๐Ÿ˜‰

Khushi said abt Aman's call...i was laughing lik hell...Okay so Arnav shld understand that khushi was upset with Aman's call on Diwali night...lol..๐Ÿคฃ.And Romantic moods bigadne ki Sau tarike by KKGSR...Arnav is on a very romantic mood from that day when khushi said that we did nothing any married couple must have done...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Shyam...i think he fixed cameras which shows both close up and long shots...Each and every angle shotsHmmm snake is trying to change Anjali's meds to stop marriage...Kuch bhi karlo Bhai..Yeh shaadi nahi rukegi...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Iam sure...the raksha daga wil play an imp role in Arnav's life...๐Ÿ˜Š
So overall Awesome episode...Full of shocks and 3 kisses in one episode is an epic moment.โค๏ธso enjoyed to the core...waiting for more romantic moments...๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ

A very colourful post just like Khushi's dress...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by vqwerty - 12 years ago