Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

By the way last thing before I go - did anyone else see Choopulu Kalisini Shubhavela today? It was the red sari and first Rabba Ve day - and Rabba Ve was replaced by a 2 minute long song called mauname chaputundi! I have recorded it off my TV - will share sometime when I am able to upload it!

😕

Translation needed pleej..
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Divya1503

I just sent u a PM on that di!!!!!😆 😆 i died laughing today!!!! Just hated that!!!!🤢 I'm never watching the show again!!!!!

Ha ha Divs - just saw it! Arre I thought the song itself was cute - but watching it on them was super weird! 😕 Anyway abhi toh mere saare favourite scenes aayenge - rain hug, guest house, TEEJ... I am sure going to catch it as much as I can just for these two! Thanks for letting me know that today was the first Rabba Ve by the way! 🤗 Got to see that deadly moment again! 😍 Even if it was accompanied by the song! 😆

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SH-

😕

Translation needed pleej..

yeah pleej and what does Choopulu Kalisini Shubhavela mean exjactly???

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I just sent u a PM on that di!!!!!😆 😆 i died laughing today!!!! Just hated that!!!!🤢 I'm never watching the show again!!!!!

I want to see it too! Upload it when you have the time.
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chupulu= nazren
kalisina= met
subhavela= good time
the good time when eyes met!!!🤣

@ Shivi
mauname= silence
cheputhondi=is telling

true translations!!🤣
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mashira

yeah pleej and what does Choopulu Kalisini Shubhavela mean exjactly???

Mauname chaputundi means silence speaks... I think - I'm Tamilian, not Telugu, though I understand parts - so someone please correct me if I'm wrong! Shubhavela is a "shubh time" I think, but I am not sure of the rest myself! Now you know how I watch the show in Telugu! 😆
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Didn't they say curiosity killed the cat? Cats like me don't learn their lessons, watched it just now out of curiosity and I don't know what expression to give. Let me go back and watch the original episode to get over this 😕
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I want to see it too! Upload it when you have the time.

Oh no - I recorded only the audio! Will try to find the video! 😆
Waise our search and find expert is Divs na - Divs, phir se dekhna chahiye na tumhe?! 😉
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

My net is acting up!!! Grrr!!!

Thank you Diviii.. for that picture!! Nishu is so right.. its the calm on his face, the contentment that took my breath away!! I was dying to see him like that!! Compare this to the ASR we had in the first episodes!!! He has come such a long way!!!

Archu.. you telling them the translation for the telugu title and song or shall I??

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanx Divi and Archu.. I had asked a friend of mine the meaning of title.. She's from Hyderabad and she said something abt *eyes*... I dnt remember now..