Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prash_t

HeheheπŸ˜†

Maine kal 12 baje Barun ki pic ko dekhke I love You kaha aur use wish kiya.. My mother just showed up at my room.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She was like my daughter toh gayi kaamseπŸ˜†

Ha ha mere parents ne give up maar diya... Aajkal woh bhi participate karne lage hain - they watch with me second time... Mom especially adores Khushi and she also phangurls Arnav... so basically she's just like me but to a lesser extent and not so obsessively! πŸ˜†

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Ha ha mere parents ne give up maar diya... Aajkal woh bhi participate karne lage hain - they watch with me second time... Mom especially adores Khushi and she also phangurls Arnav... so basically she's just like me but to a lesser extent and not so obsessively! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after few days.. my mom wont tell me anythin... she has never seen me like this when I use to kiss his pic.. bt yday she juz came and sawπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dheere dheere she ill get habit of itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back Nishi di!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hello everyone around!!!!
PrashT thumbnail
Hiiieee Divi

Hw r u nw sweetie?
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prash_t

Kisine bhi mujhe Hiee nahi kaha

Word Count: 0

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Hey Prashu! How are you?! 😊
Achcha hai na, college nahi hai! Main toh office mein baithke gaane sun rahi hoon while working and everything is reminding me of these two! Crowning glory was when the playlist started Teri Meri! That's when I thought I should so take a break and come here and spam! πŸ˜†

By the way, sorry Priya - for all the spamming!!!! πŸ˜•

sowwie fr my spammin too... I m currently takin one call...my manager is sayin something nd look at me...πŸ˜†..will be reading most of posts aftr lunch... me in party mood..
PrashT thumbnail

Hieee Ritiii😳😳😳😳
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hulloo ladies!!!!πŸ€— @priya, waiting for the update!!!

@indi di, purrfect day for the good news wot? congratulations!!

@divya, you never fail to crack me up dearie! loved ur post.
yet to read the rest.

woke up to the rangmunch interview and then the repeat telecast thankfully without the ugly red banners this time. my day is already made.. however busy today is, i know i am going to walk around with a silly grin plastered on my face, thinking of a man who makes everything worth watching again...be it pinches, smirks, kisses and whose gifted honeyed eyes are capable of mischief when pinching his wife, love when reminding her that they belong to each other already, pain when he sees his Di being happy despite her grief and desire for the girl who is dancing with such joy and abandon... all in a span of five minutes and a boy-at-heart whose special day it is and who plays this man with such utter sophistication and perfection. 😳

Happy Birthday Barun baba...
πŸ€— you deserve every bit of the attention, phangurling. lowwe and adulation you are getting today.
Divya1503 thumbnail
Whenever I go out, I see like abt 50 Tata Safaris daily on the roads!!!! Is it because I'm observing a lot these or the sales of Safari went up after someone started using itπŸ˜• πŸ˜•

N my ringtone is the rabba vey the flute one, till yesterday, whenever my phone rang, i used to have a faint smile listening to that n the image of BS smiling in that particular shot used to flash in my mind, n now, yesterday they played it for the kiss scene,I'm blushing everytime my phone rings!!! ☺️ ☺️
Divya1503 thumbnail