Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pathaka

This would have been funny if I had actually ever complained abt alia not getting credit 😂

Umm...read it again I guesssmiley36

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: you2

I feel Alia is there to make everyone else more appealing.There is not a role she is better suited for, than others. She could have not replaced any of them in any of the films the others have starred in. The industry knows that.

Tripti,Shraddha,Sharvari,Kriti,Kiara-They all get extra love thanks to Aloo.

I swear there hasn't been a top actress as discredited & insulted as poor Alia and I am not even trolling here but I have genuinely not seen any top star having such a lopsided fans:haters ratio, ki baat baat par insta twitter comments band karne ki naubat aa jaye ya you have to talk and be salty about reddit bashing on KWKsmiley36, guess u gotta earn it and not cut corners to be organically popular

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Alia is behind this, she forced them to ignore smiley36

page 1, second post, your answer to the TM's first post...own it, Guddu smiley1(you didn't clarify that it had an ironic meaning, but personally, I think, it had smiley2)

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Reminds me of when akshay kumar gets caught with the 3 girls in garam masala and starts dancing to evade any explanation 😂

Haye haye mirchi, uh uh mirchi

Uf uf mirchi, fuh fuh mirchi

Haye haye mirchi

Clochette thumbnail

error...error...error...error

Word Count: 1

Clochette thumbnail

oh the imaginary essays on what alia kjo their entire khandaan might be thinking , plotting, revenging …

It’s called stree so the female deserves credit ...

Stree is not played by shraddha …she has 20/30 mins of a role in it which barely registers an impact …the original script acc to her own admission had her written as a cameo appearance which is extended …

I only quoted the part I want to agree to...

Yes, in Stree it's not Shraddha who is Stree...but in Stree 2 she is the only important female character when the movie introduces two other male characters from the Supernatural Universe: a known one and a new one.

We don't know Shraddha's reputation in the inner circles of the Hindi filmindustry...we don't know the motivation behind some neglecting her contribution to the movie's success...we just write our opinions - not facts smiley1

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Clochette

page 1, second post, your answer to the TM's first post...own it, Guddu smiley1(you didn't clarify that it had an ironic meaning, but personally, I think, it had smiley2)

SARCASM is the word. Even had it in my profile name box "SARCASTIC CHATTERBOX".

Now you guys can't understand Sarcasm, then it ain't my problem.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

SARCASM is the word. Even had it in my profile name box "SARCASTIC CHATTERBOX".

Now you guys can't understand Sarcasm, then it ain't my problem.

Maybe you’re just not funny.

Clochette thumbnail

SARCASM is the word. Even had it in my profile name box "SARCASTIC CHATTERBOX"..../QUOTE]

So I guessed right smiley1 doesn't hinder that you "introduced" Alia in the topic ...and sometimes sarcasm points at something very true... (here. either members jumping on the reference to Alia or Alia having a hand in it)

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

I swear there hasn't been a top actress as discredited & insulted as poor Alia and I am not even trolling here but I have genuinely not seen any top star having such a lopsided fans:haters ratio, ki baat baat par insta twitter comments band karne ki naubat aa jaye ya you have to talk and be salty about reddit bashing on KWKsmiley36, guess u gotta earn it and not cut corners to be organically popular

You know what my thing is? I would respect Gangu fans if they just owned it lol instead they want to insist that evening is organic and fair with hersmiley36 and they don’t realize THAT is what makes people hate her more

She is definitely the most hated top star in Indian film history. For sure and rightfully so!