Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

oh the imaginary essays on what alia kjo their entire khandaan might be thinking , plotting, revenging …

It’s called stree so the female deserves credit for doing jackshit?😂

Stree is not played by shraddha …she has 20/30 mins of a role in it which barely registers an impact …the original script acc to her own admission had her written as a cameo appearance which is extended …this ain’t no pc in Kaminey situation where she leaves a mark in a 20 min role

Want credit? Act

Want credit? Stop delivering dialogues like a nibbi from high school , for a role that clearly needs to hold more power and mystery

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

…this ain’t no pc in Kaminey situation where she leaves a mark in a 20 min role

OMG Priyanka was bloody awesome in Kaminey!

Edited by Surly_Devil - 2 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

oh the imaginary essays on what alia kjo their entire khandaan might be thinking , plotting, revenging …

Stree is not played by shraddha …she has 20/30 mins of a role in it which barely registers an impact …the original script acc to her own admission had her written as a cameo appearance which is extended …this ain’t no pc in Kaminey situation where she leaves a mark in a 20 min role

Want credit? Act

Want credit? Stop delivering dialogues like a nibbi from high school , for a role that clearly needs to hold more power and mystery

Shraddhaaaaa! Girl! You have truly won! Wow! Look at these triggered Gangu fans smiley37

I love these essays and the fact that you took time out of your life and say to write one on Shraddha smiley37 God I love seeing you all squirm like this

It must suck to be Alia, imagine being crushed at the BO, by the woman your husband has the hots for; that too in short role smiley37 Well played Shraddha!

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Want credit? Act

Want credit ? Start flaring nostrils like a bull in corrida de torossmiley36

Want more credit? Start screeching at the top your lungs like a bansheesmiley36

Want even more credit? Become Kjo's puppet and hand him over your professional as well as personal life at an utter loss of ur own identity & credibility, baki he'll micromanagesmiley36

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Want even more credit? Become Kjo's puppet and hand him over your professional as well as personal life at an utter loss of ur own identity & credibility, baki he'll micromanagesmiley36

I feel Alia is there to make everyone else more appealing.There is not a role she is better suited for, than others. She could have not replaced any of them in any of the films the others have starred in. The industry knows that.

Tripti,Shraddha,Sharvari,Kriti,Kiara-They all get extra love thanks to Aloo.

Edited by you2 - 2 months ago
pathaka thumbnail

This would have been funny if I had actually ever complained abt alia not getting credit 😂

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Omgsmiley37you nailed it I’m dying of laughter hahaahahahaha bolti band ho gayismiley37

pathaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Shraddhaaaaa! Girl! You have truly won! Wow! Look at these triggered Gangu fans smiley37

I love these essays and the fact that you took time out of your life and say to write one on Shraddha smiley37 God I love seeing you all squirm like this

It must suck to be Alia, imagine being crushed at the BO, by the woman your husband has the hots for; that too in short role smiley37 Well played Shraddha!

Oh dear sweet naive shaitu.. I know there’s a lot of empty space up there but have u really forgotten u liking every single one of my posts coz I trashed brahmastra left right and centre and trolled alias shivaaaaa shivaaa …😂matlab kuch bhi to serve bullshit? Gangu fans ..u wish 😂

Just because I don’t fall at shraddhas feet to put down aliaa dosent make me a “gangu fan” 😂

See I don’t just come a fan of someone coz I hate the their opposition and I desperately need to see them come down😂I have better reasons than that to be someone’s fan

I have no bones in believing alia is mediocre ….but , shraddhu is certainly no replacement to mediocrity ….given she’s a notch even below mediocrity …

Bullshit sandwiches won’t be fix the hunger man …

Edited by pathaka - 2 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Oh dear sweet naive shaitu.. I know there’s a lot of empty space up there but have u really forgotten u liking every single one of my posts coz I trashed brahmastra left right and centre and trolled alias shivaaaaa shivaaa …😂matlab kuch bhi to serve bullshit? Gangu fans ..u wish 😂

Just because I don’t fall at shraddhas feet to put down aliaa dosent make me a “gangu fan” 😂

See I don’t just come a fan of someone coz I hate the their opposition and I desperately need to see them come down😂I have better reasons than that to be someone’s fan

I have no bones in believing alia is mediocre ….but , shraddhu is certainly no replacement to mediocrity ….given she’s a notch even below mediocrity …

Bullshit sandwiches won’t be fix the hunger man …

Blah blah blah.

Guess what? We be celebratingggg our girl Shraddha Kapoor!

To Nachu Aaj Cham Cham Cham

Cham Cham Cham,Cham Cham Cham Cham Cham

Nachu mein aaj

pathaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Blah blah blah.

Guess what? We be celebratingggg our girl Shraddha Kapoor!

To Nachu Aaj Cham Cham Cham

Nachu mein aaj

Reminds me of when akshay kumar gets caught with the 3 girls in garam masala and starts dancing to evade any explanation 😂