Prasant Varma wishes Ranveer all the best for his next film

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Oh look, what has happend here, prasant varma wishing ranveer all the best for his next film? How can it be possible? I thought ranveer harassed him and gave him a horrible experience, oh no what will people say now? smiley36smiley36smiley37smiley37

And look how he calls him sir, a show of respect, I think its clear to see that all is fine between them and prasanth still highly regards ranveer, coz if it wasn't fine then there would be no way prasanth would have posted something like this

1000018378.jpg

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

No comments? There seemed to be alot of comments when people wanted to accuse ranveer of being a horrible person and terrible to work with, certain people and media were dragging him through the mud calling him all sorts of things, people making up disgusting blinds about him and his work ethic, but now we have prasanth wishing him nothing but the best for his next film, and there is silence smiley36

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ofcourse there won't be any comments!

Ranveer's 83 and JBJ are film he should be proud of.

He made one mistake-CirKus,which looked like a low budget film shot in the studio with B list supporting stars.I understand that-when you have a string of hits-you feel invincible and sign films with friends ,without thinking.

RS hasn't bankrupted any producer.He is talented ,hard working and has many hits behind him.

I remember ,post OSO,BAH,LAK and CC2C-Deepika chose to do small films with small stars like Imran Khan,Neil Nitin Mukesh,Abhishekh Bacchan,Farhan Khan,to learn the craft and then came and demolished everyone.

The other side of shelved,shelved..is also that so many films are being considered.One thing is also clear since last month..He is in very good terms with his senior superstars.

To get ahead-you need good networking skills.

I see a very good future ahead.

Edited by you2 - 2 months ago