Context??

Word Count: 1

1179250 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

He just made that blind after Farah Khan's interview

https://x.com/srkian_tabish/status/1786145858616246648

1241154 thumbnail

Oh this one!! Yeah he denied the names of Shahid, varun, kartik but kept quiet when PPL asked about Ranveer. Himesh is No PR Kapoor's mouthpiece

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

It was clear when he turned Farah Khan's interview into a blind against Ranveer

Exactly, himesh does not write blinds, but on that day out of nowhere he posts a blind and makes it obvious along with rahul raut that he is talking about ranveer. Rahul raut used to be neutral, but now he has also started to write against ranveer, it's becoming obvious to alot of people that certain media people are working against him.

Himesh made people think he works for rs by posting exclusive news about his films, only for him to post a negative article about rs the following week each time, now people are not falling for it, we can clearly see who himesh works for

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Oh this one!! Yeah he denied the names of Shahid, varun, kartik but kept quiet when PPL asked about Ranveer. Himesh is No PR Kapoor's mouthpiece

I have no fondness for Ranveer he is cringe and someone I can't stand on my screen but smear campaign are obvious from No PR

Ranveer's father paid crores to YRF allegedly agar usko movie banana hota to wo khud bhi invest kar hi sakta hai Ranveer is very rich wo kon sa bhikhari hai lol

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have no fondness for Ranveer he is cringe and someone I can't stand on my screen but smear campaign are obvious from No PR

Ranveer's father paid crores to YRF allegedly agar usko movie banana hota to wo khud bhi invest kar hi sakta hai Ranveer is very rich wo kon sa bhikhari hai lol

The fact that ranveers dad isn't funding a movie for him shows that this whole rumour of him buying ranveers debut is complete nonsense. Ranveers dad cannot buy ranveer a movie. Ranveer even said that this rumour is nonsense. I would not be surprised if this rumour was spread about him to bring him down, there have been so many instances over the years where things have been spread to try to create negativity for ranveer

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
1241154 thumbnail

2nd paragraph smiley37 Spitting facts but haters ke sar ke upar se jaaega yeh...

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hanuman was brilliant movie. I wish that prasant dont venture into bollywood and the movie is shelved for good

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Whatever will happen with the Prasant movie, since several years already there is a campaign against Ranveer...