Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Only because a blind tells that he still takes coke doesn't mean that he does.

People can assert a lot of things, especially when they think negatively about someone.

Yes the blind says and that’s what we are discussing….the blind

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

But ranbir mentioned he has changed his lifestyle so I am not sure if he still do drugs. Now moving on to Alia Ranbir relationship. Alia knew what she was getting into and Karan Johar wanted her to marry Sid M. There was a reason where he was not excited for Ranbir Alia. Alia did not married Ranbir for money. She has ton of work and brands. Ranbir is not bechara either, he knew what he was also getting into. Both love themselves and fame so I do think their marriage will work fine. It was Alia dream to become a Kapoor bahu, so I don’t think she will even think of divorce. I do hope these all are just rumors.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Yes the blind says and that’s what we are discussing….the blind

Yes, I know, dear. But how much worth has a blind to get discussed seriously. Everyone can do a blind...it's like an anonymous letter... Would anybody here like that someone in the own circle of close ones gets an anonymous letter telling only negative things about the person and incites suspicion about the life style?

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yes, I know, dear. But how much worth has a blind to get discussed seriously. Everyone can do a blind...it's like an anonymous letter... Would anybody here like that someone in the own circle of close ones gets an anonymous letter telling only negative things about the person and incites suspicion about the life style?

It’s been posted it will get discussed, many times blinds have had some truth behind it, because it will be by someone within the industry who knows shit. So if it bothers you I suggest you don’t open/delve into it… whoever wants to have an opinion on it should be able to, as long as they’re not going around directing that hate directly to the person concerned by tagging them on socials.

Clochette thumbnail

It will be discussed with a name - in this case Ranbir.

Of course, everybody can voice an opinion. I voice mine about the blind, not about Ranbir.

Clochette thumbnail

In her thread "KHOOBSURAT BAAT", Sharaban posted a quote from the US Senator Bill Bullard, I copy here...especially because of the part about "knowledge" as we have no true knowledge most often, least in matters of blinds:

FB-IMG-1717192032250 hosted at ImgBB

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hes definitely not bloated anymore

new wig and weight loss ke saath hes looking like an eligible man again if anything fights ab hongi miyan biwi ki smiley37

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

But ranbir mentioned he has changed his lifestyle so I am not sure if he still do drugs. Now moving on to Alia Ranbir relationship. Alia knew what she was getting into and Karan Johar wanted her to marry Sid M. There was a reason where he was not excited for Ranbir Alia. Alia did not married Ranbir for money. She has ton of work and brands. Ranbir is not bechara either, he knew what he was also getting into. Both love themselves and fame so I do think their marriage will work fine. It was Alia dream to become a Kapoor bahu, so I don’t think she will even think of divorce. I do hope these all are just rumors.

Horrible horrible thinking-habits. smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anna143

hes definitely not bloated anymore

new wig and weight loss ke saath hes looking like an eligible man again if anything fights ab hongi miyan biwi ki smiley37

One can only keep guessing?

rckRadhe thumbnail

https://youtu.be/jxNyOURnTCU

The many faces of a supposed troubled path. smiley4