Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Was confused by the thread, because just thought that dating and cheating were two different things? smiley4

I stick to his first statement. Not the millions of clarifications even Aloo has to give now after spilling the beans about Ranbir.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

He probably shouldn’t have said anything because this doesn’t help. Here’s his quote from the article.

“It’s an image given by the media. He’s not that kind. Even if he is why not? He’s successful. Any girl would like to date him. Abhi nahi karega toh kab meri umar mein aakey karega?”

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He probably shouldn’t have said anything because this doesn’t help. Here’s his quote from the article.

“It’s an image given by the media. He’s not that kind. Even if he is why not? He’s successful. Any girl would like to date him. Abhi nahi karega toh kab meri umar mein aakey karega?”

Exactly it is clearly just him defending his son after the backlash of his comment. Similar to what Aloo does now. He simultaneously revealed both his and his son’s mentality. So what if he cheats ? 🤷‍♀️

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Scotch, tweets and his comments never went well together, but he has since then recanted. smiley4

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Lets not forget what Ranbir did in Vancouver back in 2013. Its well-documented, look it up.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar smiley4

https://youtu.be/IMg_UUJVpMo

Time for folks to chill out! smiley27

Edited by rckRadhe - 2 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Lets not forget what Ranbir did in Vancouver back in 2013. Its well-documented, look it up.

It's not 'well-documented '. There's a Tumblr post by a girl and the references to that post ,by a couple of tabloids. Here's how it goes; I'm paraphrasing

I'm a huge fan of Ranbir Kapoor. We were at a hotel in Vancouver . There were three "disgusting" guys. Anurag Basu was creepy. There were prostitutes in Ranbir's room ( Uh oh ..so there were prostitutes afterall 🤣) . Everyone was drunk. Anushka lay on the floor ;drunk. Her dress had come undone . Ranbir picked a quarrel with my Dad and started swearing . I can't watch movies without thinking of this episode

Yeah sounds believable. So both Ranbir's and Anushka 's teams, their managers ,and the TOIFA people left them unattended to get drunk have sex and abuse drugs in full view of the other guests at the hotel and never checked in on them. 🙄. Smartphones with high res cams were quite common in 2013 . I lived in the middle of nowhere and even I had one. Little Miss Joshi or her Dad or the others who saw this didn't think of clicking pics. Interesting. When you have real reasons to criticise him I don't get why you go looking for non existent ones. Sounds like an obsession.

There you go . I'm actually defending him now ,as opposed to the whinging until now about how he was being "defended " by "people".

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

It's not 'well-documented '. There's a Tumblr post by a girl and the references to that post ,by a couple of tabloids. Here's how it goes; I'm paraphrasing

I'm a huge fan of Ranbir Kapoor. We were at a hotel in Vancouver . There were three "disgusting" guys. Anurag Basu was creepy. There were prostitutes in Ranbir's room ( Uh oh ..so there were prostitutes afterall 🤣) . Everyone was drunk. Anushka lay on the floor ;drunk. Her dress had come undone . Ranbir picked a quarrel with my Dad and started swearing . I can't watch movies without thinking of this episode

Yeah sounds believable. So both Ranbir's and Anushka 's teams, their managers ,and the TOIFA people left them unattended to get drunk have sex and abuse drugs in full view of the other guests at the hotel and never checked in on them. 🙄. Smartphones with high res cams were quite common in 2013 . I lived in the middle of nowhere and even I had one. Little Miss Joshi or her Dad or the others who saw this didn't think of clicking pics. Interesting. When you have real reasons to criticise him I don't get why you go looking for non existent ones. Sounds like an obsession.

There you go . I'm actually defending him now ,as opposed to the whinging until now about how he was being "defended " by "people".

There were videos and everything out there. I guess you had to be there? I work in media so I know what I am talking about, you can believe whatever you want.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

There were videos and everything out there. I guess you had to be there? I work in media so I know what I am talking about, you can believe whatever you want.

Videos of this incident ? I'd love to see them. Could you share a link ?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Videos of this incident ? I'd love to see them. Could you share a link ?

I said there WERE videos. Obviously with the man child trying to be Jay Shetty now they’re trying to clean up his dirty laundry.

I also don’t have time to go for links but back then it was all over the place.