Rishi agreed Ranbir was not a cheater - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

At the same time? There's definitely a lot wrong with that unless they're all okay with it.

nothing wrong there. Unlike the guy lies and says she is the only one he is seeing. If you look at all the dating apps, you got to be cuckoo if you think either the guy or the girl is not seeing different people around the same time. That's called checking out... early exploration. Like drilling for oil. You dig different places till you find the juicesmiley17smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Is the only point to really summarize here, is that women are stupid? smiley3

Surely that can’t be the matlab 😂
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Cheating or Dating?

https://giphy.com/gifs/man-thinking-apes-5oYgxQKHhEjEk

Very confusing thread smiley4

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What a lousy father Rishi had been - at least to his son...

"Later, in an interview with Anupama Chopra, Rishi Kapoor clarified his stance on his controversial ABCD comment. It so happened that the host threw light on Rishi's past comment on Ranbir's Casanova image and asked the latter if he got mad when his father said something like that in the media. But before Ranbir could say anything, Rishi intervened and said:

"I didn't mean to say that he is dating four girls at one time. A lot of women come to the house, they could be dress designers, stylists, hair dressers, assistants.. So, that's what I wanted to say in that mood, but it got misconstrued, and you got into saying that A doesn't know B, B doesn't know C... I wouldn't like that. He shouldn't be cheating on any girl, that's not the right way to do. You don't cheat on your girlfriends. So, that's something I wanted to say in that manner."

What a coward liar.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Is the only point to really summarize here, is that women are stupid? smiley3

Are we really suppose to believe that these rumored events happened within the time period of KK, DP and Sonam?

The fact that you would interpret it that way is a reflection of your own and your friend's thought process. Men only cheat because women are dumb. smiley41

982283 thumbnail

People tend to be more honest when they are drunk. Hosh aane ke baad patha chalta hai I should not have been that honest!

https://www.banyantreatmentcenter.com/2022/03/04/does-alcohol-make-you-tell-the-truth-chicago/

The lengths people will go here to defend lord Ranbir. How hard is it to admit the truth? He is known a casanova for a reason. And more than anyone ex's it is his own fault!

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

What a lousy father Rishi had been - at leat to his son...

"Later, in an interview with Anupama Chopra, Rishi Kapoor clarified his stance on his controversial ABCD comment. It so happened that the host threw light on Rishi's past comment on Ranbir's Casanova image and asked the latter if he got mad when his father said something like that in the media. But before Ranbir could say anything, Rishi intervened and said:

"I didn't mean to say that he is dating four girls at one time. A lot of women come to the house, they could be dress designers, stylists, hair dressers, assistants.. So, that's what I wanted to say in that mood, but it got misconstrued, and you got into saying that A doesn't know B, B doesn't know C... I wouldn't like that. He shouldn't be cheating on any girl, that's not the right way to do. You don't cheat on your girlfriends. So, that's something I wanted to say in that manner."

What a coward liar.

How did this mean he was lying? He could have realized that his son does not prefer him to be that honest. Very similar case to what happens to Aloo now a days. First she says her hubby orders her about her lipstick. Then she has to clarify. smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

The fact that you would interpret it that way is a reflection of your own and your friend's thought process. Men only cheat because women are dumb. smiley41

Was confused by the thread, because just thought that dating and cheating were two different things? smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 2 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

People tend to be more honest when they are drunk. Hosh aane ke baad patha chalta hai I should not have been that honest!

https://www.banyantreatmentcenter.com/2022/03/04/does-alcohol-make-you-tell-the-truth-chicago/

The lengths people will go here to defend lord Ranbir. How hard is it to admit the truth? He is known a casanova for a reason. And more than anyone ex's it is his own fault!

Everyone concerned are all happily married! smiley32