Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Manipulative much ? I did not call the women he cheated on prostitutes. I was talking about how difficult it is to see so many women at the same time making sure none of them knows about the others unless you have an arrangement with them. In other words I don't believe so many women were involved at the same time. You don't have to agree but you don't get to twist what I said. And yes I do blame Rishi for the reasons I mentioned a dozen times.

Please continue to blame everyone else. smiley36

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Please continue to blame everyone else. smiley36

I did not blame 'everyone else'. I blamed the father for talking about his son's infidelity as some cute thing, and for playing it up. I made it pretty clear that I blame the son for doing what he did. I also blame you for acting like an R's for no reason. So yeah that's a bunch of people I'm blaming " 😁".

982283 thumbnail

I did not blame 'everyone else'. I blamed the father for talking about his son's infidelity as some cute thing, and for playing it up. I made it pretty clear that I blame the son for doing what he did. I also blame you for acting like an R's for no reason. So yeah that's a bunch of people I'm blaming " 😁".

Let me know when you done blaming!

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Let me know when you done blaming!

I won't be done anytime soon . Don't hold your breath.

982283 thumbnail

I won't be done anytime soon . Don't hold your breath.

I am not holding anything! Please continue! smiley41

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Manipulative much ? I did not call the women he cheated on prostitutes. I was talking about how difficult it is to see so many women at the same time making sure none of them knows about the others unless you have an arrangement with them. In other words I don't believe so many women were involved at the same time. You don't have to agree but you don't get to twist what I said. And yes I do blame Rishi for the reasons I mentioned a dozen times.

How do you know that they don't know about each other? I mean, Alia said it herself, she only has a problem with "emotional infidelity", so RK is free to engage in physical entanglements. Wasn't she cheating on her with Shraddha last year?

Probably same arrangements with ABCD as well.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How do you know that they don't know about each other? I mean, Alia said it herself, she only has a problem with "emotional infidelity", so RK is free to engage in physical entanglements. Wasn't she cheating on her with Shraddha last year?

Probably same arrangements with ABCD as well.

I don't . But Rishi says so ? And It's a reasonable assumption , because most women ; most people, won't be okay with their partner seeing others . If you tell a woman she can only see you when nobody is around, for a couple of hours , and would be snuck in secretly she's not going to be thrilled about it. Now try pulling that with four or more women. I don't know anybody who would be okay with that. If the girls in question were, like you're suggesting, it's not cheating. But I find it hard to believe so many girls were okay with it. What's odd is that while he managed to hide this from the media his father knew so many girls were involved and referred to them as A B and C because he couldn't keep up. So did he bring them to the family home? Did he bring them up during conversations at the dinner table ? . I think the truth is somewhere in between. RK Jr either hooked up with lots of girls in a row which the father found amusing or he two timed a couple of them but Rishi had to turn it into a "Boys will be boys" story by exaggerating a bit.

I don't even know what to say about Alia being okay with the sexual part of adultery and saying it's only a problem when it's emotional. I wouldn't say that if I knew my mother in law has been cheated on a lot and had had to go through a bad marriage because of her husband's adultery. I definitely wouldn't say that if my husband has a history of cheating on other women in the same profession as I .

So basically this guy was surrounded by people who encouraged his bad behaviour and you wonder why he's toxic.

No idea @ Shraddha.

What a playa!! 😎

He should keep mum about it no need to give justification

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ranbir admitted on an interview that he cheated. Is he now denying his own statements?

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Is the only point to really summarize here, is that women are stupid? smiley3

Are we really suppose to believe that these rumored events happened within the time period of KK, DP and Sonam?