Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Sounds exaggerated. How does a celebrity see so many women at the same time without being seen with them somewhere. Unless all of them were prostitutes who were snuck in through the other gate. That's not to say he didn't cheat but Rishi is definitely playing it up . It's weird that he thought generating such an image would make his son look more desirable. He thinks he's doing the " All the girls are after him" thing but it only makes him look like a bad father.

Yup, blame the person who can not come back to defend themselves. Let's ignore all of Ranbir's own past statements The statements of his friends and exes.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Yup, blame the person who can not come back to defend themselves. Let's ignore all of Ranbir's own past statements The statements of his friends and exes.

🙄

I never said he did not cheat. I was talking about the numbers. And yes I do blame Rishi if he was aware of this and did nothing about it. He couldn't have defended himself even if he were alive. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it

982283 thumbnail

🙄

I never said he did not cheat. I was talking about the numbers. And yes I do blame Rishi if he was aware of this and did nothing about it.He couldn't have defended himself even if he were alive. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it

for someone who can afford to easily travel to different cities, states, countries within a few hours, four sounds like a relatively easy amount.

CA3441E2-A4FF-42B0-9AD4-F115803232AB.jpeg

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

for someone who can afford to easily travel to different cities, states, countries within a few hours, four sounds like a relatively easy amount.

CA3441E2-A4FF-42B0-9AD4-F115803232AB.jpeg

You are going on about how it's not Rishi's fault ,when nobody said it is. But I can't imagine a parent being so blase about something like this. There's no expiry date for being held accountable and that goes for both parties. Saying Rishi may have glorified this behaviour /shrugged it off doesn't in any way let Ranbir off the hook

Four women at the same time as none of them knows about the others ? Hard to pull that off as a celebrity no matter where you go . Two is believable. Unless these women were okay with being four timed.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

oh come on, what's wrong if a guy dates multiple women when he is a bachelor? Ditto for a girl.

982283 thumbnail

You are going on about how it's not Rishi's fault ,when nobody said it is. But I can't imagine a parent being so blase about something like this. There's no expiry date for being held accountable and that goes for both parties. Saying Rishi may have glorified this behaviour /shrugged it off doesn't in any way let Ranbir off the hook

Four women at the same time as none of them knows about the others ? Hard to pull that off as a celebrity no matter where you go . Two is believable. Unless these women were okay with being four timed.

Lets either blame Rishi or the women themselves. They are either prostitutes or ok with being four-timed. smiley41

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Lets either blame Rishi or the women themselves. They are either prostitutes or ok with being four-timed. smiley41

Everything is always someone elses fault when it comes to RK. It looks like audiences have taken his man-child image way too seriously that it has manifested itself into actuality.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Everything is always someone elses fault when it comes to RK. It looks like audiences have taken his man-child image way too seriously that it has manifested itself into actuality.

Def seems like it! smiley36.Maybe that is why people find his acting so good. He actually just plays himself over and over. I still think he is overrated.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Manipulative much ? I did not call the women he cheated on prostitutes. I was talking about how difficult it is to see so many women at the same time making sure none of them knows about the others unless you have an arrangement with them. In other words I don't believe so many women were involved at the same time. You don't have to agree but you don't get to twist what I said. And yes I do blame Rishi for the reasons I mentioned a dozen times.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

oh come on, what's wrong if a guy dates multiple women when he is a bachelor? Ditto for a girl.

At the same time? There's definitely a lot wrong with that unless they're all okay with it.