Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago
[QUOTE=rckRadhe] Other than Sanju, and one other movie, It is well known that Rishi-ji did not like most of RK's movies.[/QUOTE ]

Yes...and stating this publicly isn't very encouraging (which reminds me of Amitji and his demeanour towards Abhishek). Giving the son a feeling of not doing satisfying good work.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yes...and stating this publicly isn't very encouraging (which reminds me of Amitji and his demeanour towards Abhishek). Giving the son a feeling of not doing satisfying good work.

In retrospect this is correct, but culturally it's a very Indian characteristic. A sort of tough-love.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Indian Fathers and their sons seem to have these intricate hurdles. It is not uncommon.

Clochette thumbnail

Fortunately there are Indian fathers who believe more in supportive love (than in this "tough" one).

The problem is the damage this "tough" love can do.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Fortunately there are Indian fathers who believe more in supportive love (than in this "tough" one).

It's evolving. Hopefully, these traits become more mentally healthy with time.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I said there WERE videos. Obviously with the man child trying to be Jay Shetty now they’re trying to clean up his dirty laundry.

I also don’t have time to go for links but back then it was all over the place.

Ah,okay ! So what was in the video ? What was the swearing like;- was it maa behen stuff or gadha ,takla, chal bey mote etc ? How did the guilty party react- was he aware of being recorded ?Did he look at the camera and try to smack it down ?

The Queen of England wasnt able to get Prince Harry's nude pics or Katherine Whatsherface's topless ones off the internet. Salman Khan ,with his underworld connections hasn't been able to get stories about him removed . But ittu sa RK got his PR to wipe these videos off the web for good ,even though they were all over the place. And not one mention of these videos anywhere. Are you sure you watched them? Sometimes we get these false memories when we are lost in a fantasy. I swear I rode a crocodile when I was 6 ,I can still feel it's scales on my calves but my family says that never happened. Or who knows, maybe they're just jealous.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Maybe these stories can make a nice series of books or something

The Raggedy Ran horror series of made up stories for adults under 12

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Not the block feature actually doing something, a literal dream smiley42

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

parents will always over look faults of their kids especially sons

I'm against the "always"...and Rishi didn't "over look", he fortified them (imo).

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

The Raggedy Ran horror series of made up stories for adults under 12

I bet soon we will see the budget figures for this book series. An how perhaps the publishing company ran out of money smiley36 cause of some dumb google trends shit 😂