Prasanth varma clarifies on movie with ranveer

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

So now interview has come out with prasanth varma to clear the air on all things.

He said he is in touch with ranveer and they are on the final round of discussions with him before they officially start filming. Ranveer has not walked out of the film.

Prasanth said there was an issue with some members of his team, but not with ranveer, there has been no creative differences between the two of them. He has no idea where the rumours of creative differences have come from. The movie is on track.

The interview is below, it had to be translated as the original was in hindi.

Prasanth Varma Exclusive: Preparations for the shooting of 'Rakshas' continue, Prashant Varma-Ranveer Singh's film not stopped.

While meeting Amar Ujala in his office built amidst the thickets of trees in Hyderabad's Manikonda area, Prashant Verma discussed the film 'Rakshas' in detail. What is the name of the film? 'Rakshas' or 'Brahmarakshas'? When asked this, Prashant Verma said, 'There have been discussions about this in our writing team. Some people want to call it 'Rakshas' and the other team wants to name it 'Brahma Rakshas'. I personally believe that there should be nothing in the name of the film or its character that would be distasteful to any section of society, that is why I am going to make this film with the name 'Rakshas' only.

The shopkeepers around Prashant Verma's office in Hyderabad where this conversation took place have not forgotten the day when Ranveer Singh came to the office and a whole convoy of vehicles came with him. If the shopkeepers and the people present on the set during the shooting with Ranveer are to be believed, the behavior of the people who came with him was not good. When asked about this, Prashant says, 'Yes, Ranveer Singh has his own style. He came to the office with a whole caravan. But, the way of working in the South is different. Here everyone works as a team. No one ever tries to impose any kind of authority on anyone.'

So how did the talk of creative differences with Ranveer Singh come from? Did Prashant really take three-four days to shoot for half an hour? Prashant says, 'With the size of his team, if I had shot for four days, I don't know how much it would have cost. We had shot his look test. I don't know where the talk of creative differences came from and I don't want to comment on it.'

Senior technicians from Hyderabad who were present at the shoot said, 'What Ranveer Singh said in his special style in Telugu after the shoot proves how excited he was about this film.' While investigating the news of the film 'Rakshas' being shelved or Ranveer Singh leaving the film, it was also found out that the director and the actor are still in touch with each other regarding this film. The final round of talks is going on between the two. Preparations are also underway to start this film soon as per the planned schedule.

and apparently an official announcement is coming soon

https://x.com/rameshlaus/status/1794266551207760183

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a lot, Zara smiley27 I hoped that I can relate on you to post the fitting responses ...as Ranveer, to me, is just one of many Hindi movie stars/actors whose work I like, I'm not really following all the news except the ones posted here... but it makes me feel good that my thinking about him got confirmed by those who really count smiley1

Just to add: It reminds me all the negative campaigns done relative to SRK after My Name Is Khan... (in Ranveer's 'case', I think, Jayeshbhai Jordaar plays a role in that)

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Thanks a lot, Zara smiley27 I hoped that I can relate on you to post the fitting responses ...as Ranveer, to me, is just one of many Hindi movie stars/actors whose work I like, I'm not really following all the news except the ones posted here... but it makes me feel good that my thinking about him got confirmed by those who really count smiley1

yes, as the article says, ranveer is very excited to do the movie, he hasn't walked out of it, there was an issue with his team when they first went to hyderabad but this is something that can be easily sorted out, and it is was not something that was causing them to not work together.

This is coming coming directly from the director, so this should hopefully clarify all things. And many south twitter handles have reported today that the movie is still on and an official announcement will be made soon.

This also puts to rest all the horrible rumours that were being circulated about ranveer, it just makes it even clearer of the negative agenda that is going on against ranveer.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I loathe the 'source' that took money to spread hateful lies...

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Turns out it’s after all the doing of someone with No PR. So unpredictable, NOT!smiley36

zara321 thumbnail

Ranveer quite recently changed his team, and this is the first time I'm hearing of there being any issue with his team, hopefully this makes ranveer realise the team that he has at the moment is not right for him. His pr is also useless, they allow so much negativity and lies to be spread about him and hardly do anything to counter it, ranveer needs to wake up to how rubbish his team and pr is

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Turns out it’s after all the doing of someone with No PR. So unpredictable, NOT!smiley36

Day by day, agenda of someone with No PR is getting exposed.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Zara, I admire you for your tenacity and the rock solid manner you stand up for your favorite without ever having to resort to being rude, malicious and disrespectful towards even those who try to make you feel like you are someone that needs to be squashed just because you dared to like an actor who they don’t accept.🙌

Edited by e1t53e - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Zara, I admire you for your tenacity and the rock solid manner you stand up for your favorite without ever having to resort to being rude, malicious and disrespectful towards even those who try to make you feel like you are someone that needs to be squashed just because you dared to like an actor who they don’t accept.🙌

Thankyou smiley27 and Its all about patiently waiting for confirmation, prasanth has now clarified about whats happening, the movie is on with ranveer and there are no creative differences.

the media is always going to make a huge fuss, especially when its about ranveer, they never lose an opportunity to create negativity about him

1241154 thumbnail

+1. She never loses her calm while dealing with rival members. Admirable quality