Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

imagine you had to root for this arrogant nepo, and how about i had to defend this act.

she could have been easily #1 heroine in no time.

just imagine if today's time you call someone 'kaali'

which she did to PC.

love her as an actress but gotta say her attitude stinks especially during early years in bollywood. i created like 1,0000 fake ids to defend her, imagine, but its ok, i can boast of my experience. its good thing after piling over 15 floppys reality hit her, and she accepted that she is not all THE.

Yep but she has truly evolved in to this incredibly secure, super chill and warm person now..i feel thats a 180 shift and i feel saif coming to her life really made that change

She was unbearable in early 2000s..

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Yep but she has truly evolved in to this incredibly secure, super chill and warm person now..i feel thats a 180 shift and i feel saif coming to her life really made that change

Waise sirf Kareena ko hi q single out karna, uss time pe mostly saari hi actresses ek dusre ke baare mei bkwas karti thi and cat fights bhi hoti thi smiley36
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

Didn’t she say kali billi to Bips? Or has she called PC dark as well?

can't remember..she had issues with both. can you imagine when she took a dig at PC accent, PC retaliated with kareena can't even log on computer, i waited for days, months, years, bebo to fire back..but nah. i think saif advised:'bhalayee issi meh hai you keep your mouth shut, cos PC is going to nail so bad, you won't recover for years 'good on saifu.

but imagine the kala face of mine..

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

gotta give to Saif and desigal90, indeed its a win for bebo with saifu in her life, no harm in saying i was wrong and lost it.
Edited by Briaahna - 5 months ago

Kareena is so awesome....her walk....smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kareena is so awesome....her walk....smiley37

I found it really cute smiley36
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, I thought of Kushi but then...she still has to made her entry into the filmindustry with a theatre release, I think...

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Debut hone se pehle hi Game Over ho jaata aaj ke zamaane mein to - through SM warriors smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 5 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I found it really cute smiley36

It was even funnier here. She looked like she was about to kill Aish the way she walked up. I think she was upset she did not win the best debutant and Amish Patel got it instead. But I would have walked up for any award just like that. Kareena gives me so much validation. Who said everyone needs to know how to walk like a supermodel? My parents tell me to take lessons from my sister. But I am like nope. I am not putting a book on my head, putting on uncomfortable heels, and practicing walking. Who has time for that? I don't wear heels on festive occasions. Ever heard of fancy flats? Totally my style! I can get away with it due to my height!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-rs_48itaM

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It was even funnier here. She looked like she was about to kill Aish the way she walked up. I think she was upset she did not win the best debutant and Amish Patel got it instead. But I would have walked up for any award just like that. Kareena gives me so much validation. Who said everyone needs to know how to walk like a supermodel? My parents tell me to take lessons from my sister. But I am like nope. I am not putting a book on my head, putting on uncomfortable heels, and practicing walking. Who has time for that? I don't wear heels on festive occasions. Ever heard of fancy flats? Totally my style! I can get away with it due to my height!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-rs_48itaM

That atrocious walk and we had to witness that TWICEsmiley36

So they couldn't give her debut award so made a special -almost the same as debut category award "face of the year" nonsense for her so she could win something..smiley39

Aish looks so stunning..