THE FEK IS THIS NEPO ENTITLEMENT

Celeb Discussions

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

WOT THE HELL IS THIS? My apologies if this has already been posted but I just came across the video and my jaw dropped to the ground at her audacity.

After Sanjeeda described SLB as a perfectionist, Sharmin says the following: I think perfectionist is a very basic word to use to describe Sanjay Leela Bhansali. It’s what an outsider who has never worked with him and never been on his sets and never seen the kind of director that he is would use that kind of word.

Well in my vocabulary, an entitled and snobby butterface who needs my foot lodged up her ass is a very basic description of how I feel about her. A massive shoutout to Sanjeeda for keeping her cool and not fly kicking Sharmin in the head. I started shadow boxing the moment I watched this clip.

https://x.com/ashilikeit/status/1793944198095458555?s=46&t=FLbiTxDsrWdlmccYT9HdMQ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

QSatire: Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra are on a Mission to Mars

Word Count: 0

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

After watching a gazillion videos of all film family protoge, i can tell you that all of them are entitled, arrogant and extremely condescending of outsiders... ALL of them.. from the successful one to the ones that failed.. ALL

They have just learnt to hide it better through pr training and media management.

Sharmin will also learn to pretend fakeness with time bec given her connections i doubt we have seen the last of her

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She sound like she’s on Ambien

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

After watching a gazillion videos of all film family protoge, i can tell you that all of them are entitled, arrogant and extremely condescending of outsiders... ALL of them.. from the successful one to the ones that failed.. ALL

They have just learnt to hide it better through pr training and media management.

Sharmin will also learn to pretend fakeness with time bec given her connections i doubt we have seen the last of her

I’m starting to accept the fact that Bollywood sells you the idea of Hum Saath Saath Hai but it’s all an illusion. These entitled assholes live off their family name and power to step on people they consider inferior. In just a few seconds she undermined Sanjeeda by calling her an outsider and basically described her as a wanna be loser who could never afford to be on her uncles set.

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

She is so repulsive. If she wasn’t SLB’s niece no one would be giving her the time of the day .

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I’m starting to accept the fact that Bollywood sells you the idea of Hum Saath Saath Hai but it’s all an illusion. These entitled assholes live off their family name and power to step on people they consider inferior. In just a few seconds she undermined Sanjeeda by calling her an outsider and basically described her as a wanna be loser who could never afford to be on her uncles set.

So true... they just pretend the industry is one happy family but every once in a while they slip up and you can very clearly see the derision they have for outsiders esp since a lot of outsiders are not as wealthy as them

Apparently sharmins husband is a legit billionaire.. i wouldn't be surprised if he financed the project so sharmin would be even more obnoxious since it's her money paying for it all.. just a guess bec i can't believe she is this uncouth

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

For someone who has no acting credentials to be proud of she sure has a lot of opinion on acting smiley24

https://x.com/belikesami/status/1793485436666696141

Edited by BubbleTea - 4 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

She was OK in Heeramandi. She is not as bad as people make her out to be. All this backlash is just because she is a 'nepo kid.