Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

I really wanted Sanjeeda to shut Sharmin’s arrogant a** up though.

Edited by infinity101 - 4 months ago
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

May I know what's wrong with her attitude? The same attitude would be admired if she were an outsider.

I have seen this forum praise Tripti Dimri to the sky (even before Animal), based on one qualification: that she is an outsider.

The irony is that people complaining about nepotism are actually doing the same thing to nepo stars, without giving them any chance to prove themselves.

In your attempt to be a flag bearer for nepotism, don’t try to justify condescending attitude just because the forum has praised some Tom Dick or Harry that you don’t like. Two wrongs doesn’t make a right. Any human being who belittles another person is a piece of shit regardless of their status as an outsider or a nepo.

Also your comment and judgement is misplaced because I’ve never applauded Tripti for being an outsider, nor do I feel strongly against the nepotism in Bollywood. If you can prove to be a good actor then by all means, join the industry.

No one has the right to be condescending and make another person feel inferior. I literally wrote word for word verbatim on what Sharmin said and you’re still asking me what’s wrong with it? If you think what she said was okay then I have nothing further to say to you.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

That was rude, disrespectful, and completely nonsensical. She didn’t even say anything extraordinary or even anything coherent. At the end she said what Sanjeeda was saying, that SLB wants 100% from his stars. But first she just threw some word salad out there. I mean whatever, not everyone is eloquent. But the crack about the use of the word perfectionist and outsiders was so unnecessary and reeked of arrogance and snobbery. Maybe it’s something personal against Sanjeeda because as soon as Sanjeeda spoke Sharmin started reacting and looked like she wanted to laugh at her or even shake her head at her.

If her PR thought the acting criticism was bad things are gonna get worse for her if she keeps opening her mouth.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

That was rude, disrespectful, and completely nonsensical. She didn’t even say anything extraordinary or even anything coherent. At the end she said what Sanjeeda was saying, that SLB wants 100% from his stars. But first she just threw some word salad out there. I mean whatever, not everyone is eloquent. But the crack about the use of the word perfectionist and outsiders was so unnecessary and reeked of arrogance and snobbery. Maybe it’s something personal against Sanjeeda because as soon as Sanjeeda spoke Sharmin started reacting and looked like she wanted to laugh at her or even shake her head at her.

If her PR thought the acting criticism was bad things are gonna get worse for her if she keeps opening her mouth.

I thought Taha has lost it but at least he is not dissing others like this, this woman is far more worse and needs to get her head out of her a**. I didn’t find her that bad in Heeramandi and felt bad for her because of the way she was being brutally trolled, but dude her off screen personality is so obnoxious, at least in these interviews, wth was she thinking giving out such statements? She wanted to show how smart she is while simultaneously putting down another “outsider” who is far more talented and experienced in the industry than her. These privileged entitled brats need to be brought down a peg or two, I mean where exactly does that attitude come from smiley29 She is giving bhashan on acting jab ki isse ek expression dhang se nee banaya gaya pure show mei, aur gyan aise de ri hai jaise Meryl Streep hai agli.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

May I know what's wrong with her attitude? The same attitude would be admired if she were an outsider.

I have seen this forum praise Tripti Dimri to the sky (even before Animal), based on one qualification: that she is an outsider.

The irony is that people complaining about nepotism are actually doing the same thing to nepo stars, without giving them any chance to prove themselves.

We don't actually have the power to give the nepos any chance... Even when they are terrible, they are rammed down our throat movie after movie, till they gracelessly retire after 5/10 years... And then also they have started popping up on ott.. They get chances regardless of our feedback

And this clip wasn't about her acting talent or lack of it.. It was about her shitttty attitude.. And everyone is called out when they openly disrespect their co-stars irrespective of their origins.. Even superstars.. So why should she be exempt?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

In your attempt to be a flag bearer for nepotism, don’t try to justify condescending attitude just because the forum has praised some Tom Dick or Harry that you don’t like. Two wrongs doesn’t make a right. Any human being who belittles another person is a piece of shit regardless of their status as an outsider or a nepo.

Also your comment and judgement is misplaced because I’ve never applauded Tripti for being an outsider, nor do I feel strongly against the nepotism in Bollywood. If you can prove to be a good actor then by all means, join the industry.

No one has the right to be condescending and make another person feel inferior. I literally wrote word for word verbatim on what Sharmin said and you’re still asking me what’s wrong with it? If you think what she said was okay then I have nothing further to say to you.

Sanjeeda expressed her views about SLB. To which Sharmin is replying something. If she thinks SLB is more than what Sanjeeda is saying & she say it on face then only makes her a mean girl or someone who is making Sanjeeeda feel inferior. Wasn't she right when she said Sanjeeda being outsider never worked with SLB, yes she hasn't, so she must not know things about him which being a relative or close one to SLB, Sharmin might know better. I don't see how this small contradiction has turned out to be such a big issue.

I have seen so many actress or other stars saying something like this on Face, in few Rajiv Masand open table interviews as well. Kabhi kisi bhi star ke counter ka itna bakhaida nahi bana jitna aaj Sharmin ki har baat ka netizens bana rahein hai.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: bips

We don't actually have the power to give the nepos any chance... Even when they are terrible, they are rammed down our throat movie after movie, till they gracelessly retire after 5/10 years... And then also they have started popping up on ott.. They get chances regardless of our feedback

And this clip wasn't about her acting talent or lack of it.. It was about her shitttty attitude.. And everyone is called out when they openly disrespect their co-stars irrespective of their origins.. Even superstars.. So why should she be exempt?

Outsiders with no talent or beauty are also promoted in the same way, movie after movie. As an audience, we tolerate them just because after SSR's death, you can't complain about any outsider. There is a long list of filmmakers and distributors losing their money on these outsiders. For example, 'Dange' and the OTT release 'Taish' are just a few examples of mediocre content being pushed as if it were premium quality.

423728 thumbnail

Sanjeeda expressed her views about SLB. To which Sharmin is replying something. If she thinks SLB is more than what Sanjeeda is saying & she say it on face then only makes her a mean girl or someone who is making Sanjeeeda feel inferior. Wasn't she right when she said Sanjeeda being outsider never worked with SLB, yes she hasn't, so she must not know things about him which being a relative or close one to SLB, Sharmin might know better. I don't see how this small contradiction has turned out to be such a big issue.

I have seen so many actress or other stars saying something like this on Face, in few Rajiv Masand open table interviews as well. Kabhi kisi bhi star ke counter ka itna bakhaida nahi bana jitna aaj Sharmin ki har baat ka netizens bana rahein hai.

Let me get this straight Sameer because this is getting beyond my level of comprehension. You watched the clip, saw Sanjeeda praising SLB to the skies, calling him a perfectionist, while his niece is laughing at her calling him a perfectionist, only for her jump in and say that what Sanjeeda said is very basic and only an outsider who’s never worked with him or been on his sets would use that word to describe him. Yet despite all of that, you think there’s nothing wrong in what she said because apparently Sharmin being a blood relative would know more. Not only did she undermine Sanjeeda, but also aired it during a live interview that she’s an outsider, reinforced that she’s never had the privilege to work on her uncles set, and essentially made her sound like a starry-eyed basic commoner.

The whole attitude reeked of snooty entitlement and snobbiness.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Let me get this straight Sameer because this is getting beyond my level of comprehension. You watched the clip, saw Sanjeeda praising SLB to the skies, calling him a perfectionist, while his niece is laughing at her calling him a perfectionist, only for her jump in and say that what Sanjeeda said is very basic and only an outsider who’s never worked with him or been on his sets would use that word to describe him. Yet despite all of that, you think there’s nothing wrong in what she said because apparently Sharmin being a blood relative would know more. Not only did she undermine Sanjeeda, but also aired it during a live interview that she’s an outsider, reinforced that she’s never had the privilege to work on her uncles set, and essentially made her sound like a starry-eyed basic commoner.

The whole attitude reeked of snooty entitlement and snobbiness.

Sanjeeda never worked with SLB before this project, so what's wrong in stating that in simple way? Isn't she an Outsider, saying it on live interview makes it evil or bad??

Have you seen Rajeev Masand's Interviews on round table? Rani, Deepika, Kajol, you can find the same thing over there also. No one blinks an eye if Rani Mukherji snap Deepika over any answer or anything. This is common in interviews, ppl do express themselves.

423728 thumbnail

Sanjeeda never worked with SLB before this project, so what's wrong in stating that in simple way? Isn't she an Outsider, saying it on live interview makes it evil or bad??

Have you seen Rajeev Masand's Interviews on round table? Rani, Deepika, Kajol, you can find the same thing over there also. No one blinks an eye if Rani Mukherji snap Deepika over any answer or anything. This is common in interviews, ppl do express themselves.

There’s no SIMPLE OR RIGHT way of saying that someone’s perception of something is BASIC. That’s extremely condescending and rude. Just because Sanjeeda is in fact an outsider, doesn’t mean it’s okay to rub it in.

I don’t know why you keep bringing up other topics and creating these imaginary scenarios. Rani has been thrashed so many times for her stupid comments during the round table. Kajol has been thrashed many times for her attitude. Deepika has been thrashed many times for her world salad. So what’s your point?