Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Are you seriously asking this question? So you’re telling me that Sanjeeda has nothing to lose by starting beef with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s billionaire niece? LOL Really? You think SLB will side with Sanjeeda if shit hits the fan? Yeah right, he’ll back his own blood up and that’ll be the end of Sanjeeda’s career in Bollywood. You think bollywood celebrities and producers would want to cast her or work alongside with her if SLB decides to ostracise her.

Yeaaaaaaah riiiiighhhht sure thing Sameer, sureeeeeee thing. Oh and yes pigs can fly and women don’t fart. smiley20

Arey Chicha, Aap toh jayda hi emotional ho gaye. I was just asking if she felt bad as much as you do, she should have spoken for herself. Ab ismein beef or offending SLB kahan se aa gaya? His Niece can say, then she could also say things in polite manner. If anything we have learnt from Mumbai Film Industry is that when it comes to speaking for themselves, these celebs are very well capable of. They do exercise all these things. Yahaan woh matter itna escalating nahi tha as per Sanjeeda, isliye she didn't reacted that much.

Aur ye last mein kya uda rahe ho? Taunt toh dekho inke smiley36

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Patient: ‘I’m insecure’

SharminTheTherapist: ‘How magical. There is magic in your insecurities. Being insecure is so fun‘.

IMG_6780.jpeg

This sounds exactly like her uncle romanticising patriarchy. smiley37smiley37smiley37

Sorrento thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Look at her expressions here. What the hell is that? If only she moved her face half as much in the actual series.

The arrogance and entitlement! And what body of work does she have to back it up with?!!! Trying to belittle and be one up to Sanjeeda who btw was excellent in the series unlike Sharmeen. She talks with such superiority and disdain over others but needs a reality check with her non existent talent and mediocre looks. A little bit of humility and a respectful attitude wouldn’t hurt her!

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh man that snigger when someone else is speaking seriously….that snigger itself was repulsive …what followed was 🙄😬🤦‍♀️

Could have said 100 things that would express her opinion abt slb, add to the discussion WITHOUT shitting on sanjeedas opinion

Such lack of grace …in acting, dialogue delivery, dancing ..now even offscreen conduct

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Raise your hands if you have watched Heeramandi

🙋🏻‍♂️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Raise your hands if you have watched Heeramandi

🙋🏻‍♂️

Any courtesan on courtesan action in this show ? smiley36
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

After watching a gazillion videos of all film family protoge, i can tell you that all of them are entitled, arrogant and extremely condescending of outsiders... ALL of them.. from the successful one to the ones that failed.. ALL

They have just learnt to hide it better through pr training and media management.

Sharmin will also learn to pretend fakeness with time bec given her connections i doubt we have seen the last of her

They give an impression of entitlement that the industry is their inheritance and all the outsiders are trying to steal a part in their pie. Only a few like SRK and Akshay have been able to make it but that’s because they have exceptional interpersonal skills.

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

She legit talks out of her arse thinks she’s sprouting Shakespearean poetry. Who in their right mind would equate insecurity to magic?

Child: ‘Mum, I’m insecure’.

Sharmin: ‘How magical’.

She thinks she is Bhansali

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

I usually ignore overrated projects. Never understood the hype behind this series but checked out recently. And oh boy this woman has the most punchable face and personality both. The most annoying type of people are the ones who are not only entitled but also those who doesn't let others talk. Everytime she opens her mouth it works against her. One of the most repulsive nepos for sure

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Originally posted by: bips

After watching a gazillion videos of all film family protoge, i can tell you that all of them are entitled, arrogant and extremely condescending of outsiders... ALL of them.. from the successful one to the ones that failed.. ALL

They have just learnt to hide it better through pr training and media management.

Sharmin will also learn to pretend fakeness with time bec given her connections i doubt we have seen the last of her

i agree with you. I hope we audience don't get to be tortured until this obnoxious woman gets Pr trained