Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

What I want to know is how did she get married to the billionaire? Is slb’s family wealthy too?

Billionaires kisi aire gaire se toh shadi nahi karte aur ye koi hoor pari toh dikhti nahi upar se attitude isme kuch ziada hi hai

Edited by Purple5 - 4 months ago
blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

She was OK in Heeramandi. She is not as bad as people make her out to be. All this backlash is just because she is a 'nepo kid.

OK?She makes Salman look like a talented actor.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

sanjeeda showed so much patience

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Bandar warga muh.. gallan ehnia wadiyan 🫠

I am not an anti-nepo but omg, she has a very punchable face.

i will join and agreed shes not beautiful at all i dont care who takes offence
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What a moronic beech she is

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Because of fear. Not everyone is outspoken and fearless. Sharmin is richer than her and SLB's niece. Not everyone can be blunt at such situations.

Yes, Sharmin is SLB's niece, plus Sanjeeda is 11 years older to her, so she might have let it go thinking Sharmin is young and immature. I am glad she did not say anything as Sharmin's comments are out there for the whole world to hear and judge. Her words, her expressions, and her tone was so obnoxious.

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorrento

The arrogance and entitlement! And what body of work does she have to back it up with?!!! Trying to belittle and be one up to Sanjeeda who btw was excellent in the series unlike Sharmeen. She talks with such superiority and disdain over others but needs a reality check with her non existent talent and mediocre looks. A little bit of humility and a respectful attitude wouldn’t hurt her!

Apparently this is the body of work she has to back her arrogance and entitlement. smiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/UPh0IUfEMYA?si=H1HPlPNG_vYymZI0

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elaichichai

She thinks she is Bhansali

Sooo insecure, sooo magical, just looking like a wow.

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Apparently this is the body of work she has to back her arrogance and entitlement. smiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/UPh0IUfEMYA?si=H1HPlPNG_vYymZI0

Kapil Sharma's face when he says.....wah..smiley37

Soch raha hoga...ki show chalane ke liye kya kya karna padta hai...smiley19

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

What is wrong with this girl? How the hell did she not get any media training here? This isn’t even her first Bollywood project so she’s done promotions and media interactions before. At this point I’m just gonna say the woman is probably just difficult and immature in general and the more interviews they do the more her personality comes out.

Honestly, I’ve never had the urge to punch someone in the face as much as her. There is no way it’s ever okay to make these kind of expressions during an interview, especially when a co-star is talking. It’s so rude