Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

There’s no SIMPLE OR RIGHT way of saying that someone’s perception of something is BASIC. That’s extremely condescending and rude. Just because Sanjeeda is in fact an outsider, doesn’t mean it’s okay to rub it in.

I don’t know why you keep bringing up other topics and creating these imaginary scenarios. Rani has been thrashed so many times for her stupid comments during the round table. Kajol has been thrashed many times for her attitude. Deepika has been thrashed many times for her world salad. So what’s your point?

If this was so offensive, why hasn't Sanjeeda responded to her? She could have replied to her, she is capable of speaking for herself or not?

My point in bring other references is that, same thing happens where Outsider Star is saying in same manner or countering any nepo kid, but that isn't called out, just Outsider privilege is given.

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

If this was so offensive, why hasn't Sanjeeda responded to her? She could have replied to her, she is capable of speaking for herself or not?

My point in bring other references is that, same thing happens where Outsider Star is saying in same manner or countering any nepo kid, but that isn't called out, just Outsider privilege is given.

Have you ever thought that perhaps it’s not easy for an outsider with literally no backing or influence, to stand at loggerheads with someone who not only is the niece of a prominent director but also a wife to a billionaire. You’re lucky if you’ve never had to be in that situation. Not everyone can afford to defend themselves, had that been the case, then a lot of me-too situations wouldn’t have ever arisen to begin with.

Edited by JayaBachan - 4 months ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Perfectionist isn't the word to describe SLB after how he cast this botoxed GFN with such a punchable face. smiley36

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Tbf that they keep saying about how he is all jittery about the curtains or candles not being right but he let such weak performance by Adhyayan and Sharmila pass makes me doubt him as director. In contrast, look at Sprash in LL, even though his character on paper was so simple, it was elevated by the actors, even though there were minute mistakes like the calender in the police station not be of 2002.

OT: People keep saying Sharmila is being bullied, but her own dissimisve and arrogant behaviour is maybe the reason why people on set don't like her and they don't even try to hide (and that says a lot when you are openly hostile to a colleague)

She mistook competitiveness for insecurity. Competitiveness encourages you to be better, insecurity makes you dislike others.

And now actually on OT, how is perfectionist a lesser compliment, or basic, what do you call someone who wants everything to be perfect? When you try to be extra but it isn't necessary toh yahin huta hai

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Tbf that they keep saying about how he is all jittery about the curtains or candles not being right but he let such weak performance by Adhyayan and Sharmila pass makes me doubt him as director. In contrast, look at Sprash in LL, even though his character on paper was so simple, it was elevated by the actors, even though there were minute mistakes like the calender in the police station not be of 2002.

OT: People keep saying Sharmila is being bullied, but her own dissimisve and arrogant behaviour is maybe the reason why people on set don't like her and they don't even try to hide (and that says a lot when you are openly hostile to a colleague)

She mistook competitiveness for insecurity. Competitiveness encourages you to be better, insecurity makes you dislike others.

And now actually on OT, how is perfectionist a lesser compliment, or basic, what do you call someone who wants everything to be perfect? When you try to be extra but it isn't necessary toh yahin huta hai

Like FF said, she just tried to make Sanjeeda sound like a “starry eyed commoner” who never had the privilege to work with him before since she isn’t his untalented good for nothing niece. The attitude is appalling in this video! What exactly put her off? Sanjeeda was only praising her Mama! You can put forth your opinions without sounding condescending or invalidating other’s, and she did exactly that. Sanjeeda could have easily shut her up but I don’t think she was in a position to, since Sharmin behan ji is Bhansali’s niece and married to a billionaire as well. I am rarely the one to get into these nepo vs outsider debates but it’s the videos and interviews like this, which makes me think how truly difficult it must be for an “outsider” to work in such an environment sometimes.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Have you ever thought that perhaps it’s not easy for an outsider with literally no backing or influence, to stand at loggerheads with someone who not only is the niece of a prominent director but also a wife to a billionaire. You’re lucky if you’ve never had to be in that situation. Not everyone can afford to defend themselves, had that been the case, then a lot of me-too situations wouldn’t have ever arisen to begin with.

Sanjeeda can get a very prominent role in Heeramandi without having any backing or influence, but after completing the show, during a promotional interview, she can't speak for herself? Sharmin being a niece or a billionaire's wife didn't have any impact on Sanjeeda getting the role, so why is that being brought up now if Sanjeeda isn't defending herself?

Today, just mentioning any star kid's name causes people to start trolling them. You say Sanjeeda felt helpless in that situation. No, I don't think that's the case. She took it in a normal way, as anyone else would.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sanjeeda didn't seem annoyed or pissed off, but yeah, Sharmin is pretty obnoxious. Like I said earlier, there's not a single redeeming quality about her. Acting skills? None. Dancing? None. Looks? Nope. Screen presence could be forgiven since it takes time, but seriously, her off-screen personality is obnoxious. She needs to take a break, learn how to interact with people, and then come back. At least the other star kids are polished and know how to handle interviews.

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Sanjeeda can get a very prominent role in Heeramandi without having any backing or influence, but after completing the show, during a promotional interview, she can't speak for herself? Sharmin being a niece or a billionaire's wife didn't have any impact on Sanjeeda getting the role, so why is that being brought up now if Sanjeeda isn't defending herself?

Today, just mentioning any star kid's name causes people to start trolling them. You say Sanjeeda felt helpless in that situation. No, I don't think that's the case. She took it in a normal way, as anyone else would.

Are you seriously asking this question? So you’re telling me that Sanjeeda has nothing to lose by starting beef with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s billionaire niece? LOL Really? You think SLB will side with Sanjeeda if shit hits the fan? Yeah right, he’ll back his own blood up and that’ll be the end of Sanjeeda’s career in Bollywood. You think bollywood celebrities and producers would want to cast her or work alongside with her if SLB decides to ostracise her.

Edited by Minionite - 4 months ago
423728 thumbnail

Look at her expressions here. What the hell is that? If only she moved her face half as much in the actual series.

https://x.com/sooaway/status/1794115190658666675?s=46&t=FLbiTxDsrWdlmccYT9HdMQ

Originally posted by: infinity101

I really wanted Sanjeeda to shut Sharmin’s arrogant a** up though.

Sometimes being silent is more classy than falling down to someone's level just to get equal with them...

I actually liked how Sanjeeda not only didn't reply back but also didn't make faces like 'Sharm inko aati nahi' was making during Sanjeeda's reply.