Madhuri Being Cringe

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Seriously how much longer is she going to do all this ? Ugh she needs to grow up and stop doing the same things she used to do in her 20’s https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5m9YhCoElF/?igsh=cmRra3Z0ajF5eTMx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ughhh......she is cringe pro max.....I also heard that in reality shows....she wants an ode to be dedicated to her.....issliye jo bhi aata hai isko inki taareef karni padti hai....smiley22

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hmm I don’t see anything wrong if she wants to dance?!? Be it 20 or 50 - kya fark padta hai? What am I missing? smiley5smiley24

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What’s cringe in this?Hobbies don’t change acc to age.If someone’s fond of dancing and they are good at it why would they hold themselves just bcoz they’ve reached a certain age.She’s a part of showbiz and a judge of dance show so this seems even more normal to me.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol if those aren't botox-induced dance expressions, I don't know what is.smiley36 Totally cringe. Seriously! She is trying to look sexy, but sorry Madhuri ji, all those nakhras and jhatkas look funny and weird. smiley36

sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

what is cringeworthy in that video? Accha to kiya hain.

BTW, I liked Amit Kumar's episode so much telecasted at the last weekend. :)

rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now wait a minute… are you telling me we can no longer keep our hobbies when we are older? 😂 The clock will strike 12 on my 50th birthday and I have to abandon the hobbies I enjoyed in my youth? I might as well cease to exist then!

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Accha toh kar rahi he. Nowadays actresses can't give 2 proper expressions. I did rather see madhuri.

Meh

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

So she should just stay home and hide because she is "old" now.

what is the right way to act "according to age"??

no dance? No music?? Just bhajaann?

Edited by Outlander22 - 6 months ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

These are the expressions that she learnt from Saroj Khan...