TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Purple5

her face does look bloated nowadays just like Ranbir’s

Didn’t know she drinks a lot

The car shots... looking very weird

Broad shoulders and gigantic arms...and that over the top acting.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I never expected Kareena to drink or smoke smiley38

I expected her to know better since she's so health conscience. But clearly the alcohol use is getting outta control IMO. Yoga isn't gonna do shit if you continue drinking. And wine is not some healthier version of alcohol; it's still alcohol.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

That was a very long minute.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

First they need to fire whoever allocated any marketing budget to a TV ad for a product that 99% of the population cannot afford. The 1% that can, don't watch TV and they get their interior designers through references. What a waste!!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: desigal90

I expected her to know better since she's so health conscience. But clearly the alcohol use is getting outta control IMO. Yoga isn't gonna do shit if you continue drinking. And wine is not some healthier version of alcohol; it's still alcohol.

She isn’t health conscious. Coz if she was she wouldn’t have smoked or drink alcohol. One can literally see her teeth as black in all her new pics because of excessive smoking. It hurts being her fansmiley19

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She drinks and smokes heavily. It has caught up to her and has been showing in the last few years. Wouldn't even be surprised if she's lowkey abusing the alcohol at this point. Her love for wine is widely known. The bloat on her face, the ruined hoarse voice. Her teeth are awful. They were the first giveaway to me. They are greyed and look gross. 🤢

You would think with 2 young kids whom she absolutely dotes on she would be more limited in her consumption. Can't escape who she is though I suppose.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

She drinks and smokes heavily. It has caught up to her and has been showing in the last few years. Wouldn't even be surprised if she's lowkey abusing the alcohol at this point. Her love for wine is widely known. The bloat on her face, the ruined hoarse voice. Her teeth are awful. They were the first giveaway to me. They are greyed and look gross. 🤢

You would think with 2 young kids whom she absolutely dotes on she would be more limited in her consumption. Can't escape who she is though I suppose.

Exactly. I like Kareena a lot but she has smokers' teeth. It's so obvious. You don't get that from some mild smoking.

And these people have kids late in life and still continue on their debauched lifestyles - it's crazy. How are you going to be around for a long time? Saif was already 50 when Jeh was born.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The alcohol use is so strong in the Kapoor family. Randhir especially drinks heavily. Kareena should have been way more careful with that family history. Addiction runs in families