Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

The comparisons between the Kriti and Alia videos are so polar opposites that it's not even funny.

Kriti is proving why she is becoming an audience favorite and even winning over some former haters on here....meanwhile graceless Alia is jerking and leaping around like a toad in every video with the most plastic of facial expressions glued on her face like she's on some sort of mania. Anyone with an iota of self-awareness would realize she's making a fool of herself and permanently retire from the screen and public life.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Even Alia's own sister Pooja Bhatt who was not considered a great dancer herself, used to dance better than Aliaa.

Do watch Pooja's these two super entertaining and super energetic dance numbers, you will really enjoy these.

https://youtu.be/_fYL9RzSZ_o?si=li2raWUOerez8wn2

https://youtu.be/IH1rd6PKqoY?si=-xEkkRXYvTXyh44t

This just proves that grace is not something you can inherit and just because there is talent in one person in your family, does not mean the lesser siblings should feel emboldened to try and act as well.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She even did the embarrassing song from RARKPK , her take on Dola re smiley37

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I kept searcing for KJO in the video. And then after three rewatches, I was like, Oh, I get what you meant. But it didn't fly with me.

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

The comparisons between the Kriti and Alia videos are so polar opposites that it's not even funny.

Kriti is proving why she is becoming an audience favorite and even winning over some former haters on here....meanwhile graceless Alia is jerking and leaping around like a toad in every video with the most plastic of facial expressions glued on her face like she's on some sort of mania. Anyone with an iota of self-awareness would realize she's making a fool of herself and permanently retire from the screen and public life.

Both are bakwas actresses of bollywood, imo. Sanon is the most overrated outsider & Bhatt is the most overrated nepo kid

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 7 months ago
1241154 thumbnail

Presenting Madhubala of our generation 😍😍 Iske expressions hi kaatilana hai💘20240323_080712.jpg

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 7 months ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My God! The comments in this thread are just gold. smiley37Having a good laugh on a weekend morning .

I agree that her dancing here is just horrible. It’s all about jumping up and down gracelessly with weird expressions. The moment she started with flinging away her saree pallu like she was suffocating under a blanket, I knew it was doomed.

Totally with the comment that Saree mein chooha ghus gaya wala feels hai.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Presenting Madhubala of our generation 😍😍 Iske expressions hi kaatilana hai💘20240323_080712.jpg

Am I the only one who sees Karan Johar’s expressions here smiley36
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Presenting Madhubala of our generation 😍😍 Iske expressions hi kaatilana hai💘

Why are you giving power to manifestation??? Why? Already Alia has strong manifesting ability.

Words have power please.. spare us.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Am I the only one who sees Karan Johar’s expressions here smiley36

Who do you think has coached her on these expressions lol? She is KJo's avatar.