Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Why is it disrespectful. Is parenthood only biological relation? I don't think Roohi would mind. By saying she is my first daughter he doesn't mean that Alia is above my kids and I will give her my everything. What he means is that she is the first person who made him feel that fatherly instinct. Maybe that is also the reason why he felt there was a void in his life and wants to be a father and then he finally decided to have kids. No matter how much we dislike Karan-Alia but we have to give it to them when it comes to having a strong bond. Atleast he has Alia's loyalty unlike having ungrateful friends like Kajol.

Your point does make sense, but it’s not valid for these two.

Alia is nothing but a money making machine for Karan.

Anyone who thinks this is a real relationship is delulu

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 27 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

KJo has a serious problem grooming impressionable young women lacking father figures. I swear if he was straight, everybody would be calling him a creep.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kapil Show is not what it used to be. Not worth the trouble. Did nothing for Jigra.

Screenshot_20240922-112532.png

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Kapil Show is not what it used to be. Not worth the trouble. Did nothing for Jigra.

Screenshot_20240922-112532.png

Netflix audience in India is limited. Kapil should have launched his show on either hotstar or jio.

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Why is it disrespectful. Is parenthood only biological relation? I don't think Roohi would mind. By saying she is my first daughter he doesn't mean that Alia is above my kids and I will give her my everything. What he means is that she is the first person who made him feel that fatherly instinct. Maybe that is also the reason why he felt there was a void in his life and wants to be a father and then he finally decided to have kids. No matter how much we dislike Karan-Alia but we have to give it to them when it comes to having a strong bond. Atleast he has Alia's loyalty unlike having ungrateful friends like Kajol.

How is Kajol ungrateful to Karan? As for Papa Jo and Alia , it is a relationship between a king maker and his successful project. The power lies with Karan. It is not friendship.

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Did anyone watch the Kapil Show?

Post a link here..or make a new thread. I am not so sure it is only weight loss, which has caused such a sudden drastic change in Kjo.He has been dieting all his life.I am sure he has doctors/dieticians to guide him.Reddit keeps posting KWK clips,It is scary to see the change.

Dharma's financial situation has hit him...He was so nervous and almost breaking down before Rocky aur Rani release admitted by himself. Dharma needed that film to set the cash registers ringing. It did not happen.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There is something I wonder about: Why are there listed 4 producers for Rocky aur Rani when all four belong to Dharma productions?

For Jigra similar: Alia and her sister Shaheen (Eternal Sunshine) and Karan, Apoorva and Somen (Dharma)

Is it that everybody individually gave money into the production (or is it a matter of taxes)?

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

There is something I wonder about: Why are there listed 4 producers for Rocky aur Rani when all four belong to Dharma productions?

For Jigra similar: Alia and her sister Shaheen (Eternal Sunshine) and Karan, Apoorva and Somen (Dharma)

Is it that everybody individually gave money into the production (or is it a matter of taxes)?

No idea how it works for them.

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Your point does make sense, but it’s not valid for these two.

Alia is nothing but a money making machine for Karan.

Anyone who thinks this is a real relationship is delulu

It is Alia who has benefitted the most from this relationship.

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

How is Kajol ungrateful to Karan? As for Papa Jo and Alia , it is a relationship between a king maker and his successful project. The power lies with Karan. It is not friendship.

Disagree..Now the power is with Alia.. she can throw any heroine out if she wishes through Karan. All he has to do is ''produce a crappy movie with her rivals''...Systematically down and dusted..Thats exactly a pampered daughter can influence her dad.