Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: a month ago

If I was Alia I would not trust Kjo so much. He can dump her for the next nepo kid. Not a trustworthy person. Maybe now that he is old, better sense will prevail.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: a month ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

If I was Alia I would not trust Kjo so much. He can dump her for the next nepo kid. Not a trustworthy person. Maybe now that he is old, better sense will prevail.

People are saying she and Ranbir have dumped KJo. That they will not have any loyalty for him now that Dharma is bankrupt. I don't blame them.

I do believe that if he got a better offer (Suhana), KJo would dump Alia for her. He will always go for the bigger name. He hasn't had any luck with making Janhvi a star so she hasn't been a real rival for his affections yet.

Banned

Posted: 28 days ago

[Post Removed]

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kjo is right now useless for everyone.

Now who calls Dinesh Vijan Daddy! Shraddha,Kriti or Sharvari?

People say Kriti..

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1apkofl/whats_the_equation_between_dinesh_vijanmaddock/

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

hope we get to watch Aryan interview soon. He is the wiser one.

Aryan might go Aditya Chopra way.. no interviews just working. As he is the Director he can get away with it.

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If I was his actual daughter, I would be pissed at this comment. Imagine your own father calling some random girl his "first daughter"

Disgusting. How disrespectful to Roohi. This man has made a mockery of both nepotism and parenthood.

Why is it disrespectful. Is parenthood only biological relation? I don't think Roohi would mind. By saying she is my first daughter he doesn't mean that Alia is above my kids and I will give her my everything. What he means is that she is the first person who made him feel that fatherly instinct. Maybe that is also the reason why he felt there was a void in his life and wants to be a father and then he finally decided to have kids. No matter how much we dislike Karan-Alia but we have to give it to them when it comes to having a strong bond. Atleast he has Alia's loyalty unlike having ungrateful friends like Kajol.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Why is it disrespectful. Is parenthood only biological relation? I don't think Roohi would mind. By saying she is my first daughter he doesn't mean that Alia is above my kids and I will give her my everything. What he means is that she is the first person who made him feel that fatherly instinct. Maybe that is also the reason why he felt there was a void in his life and wants to be a father and then he finally decided to have kids. No matter how much we dislike Karan-Alia but we have to give it to them when it comes to having a strong bond. Atleast he has Alia's loyalty unlike having ungrateful friends like Kajol.

Well said
hey but it’s IF - and on top of that it’s Karan and Alia don’t expect rational or fair thinking here at all by some.

Edited by Nishita123 - 27 days ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Kajol is a 50 year old woman. The dynamics are very different because Alia needs or needed KJo much more than Kajol did. How loyal will she be 20 years later? She will be caught up in her own husband and children just like Kajol is and KJo will fall by the wayside. The only ones who will be there for him are Roohi and Yash.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did anyone watch the Kapil Show?

Post a link here..or make a new thread. I am not so sure it is only weight loss, which has caused such a sudden drastic change in Kjo.He has been dieting all his life.I am sure he has doctors/dieticians to guide him.Reddit keeps posting KWK clips,It is scary to see the change.