Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Exactly. I like Kareena a lot but she has smokers' teeth. It's so obvious. You don't get that from some mild smoking.

And these people have kids late in life and still continue on their debauched lifestyles - it's crazy. How are you going to be around for a long time? Saif was already 50 when Jeh was born.

@BOLD:

They have money. It can get you the best doctor, treatment. Also, I’m sure they’ll be having high quality premium food.. so they can lead a healthy lifestyle yet drink / smoke occasionally.

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Onscreen they don't have chemistry.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe the husky voice was just Kareena modulating her voice for the upscale product, it fits this ad

And am I the only one who found nothing wrong with the ad, (except they could've avoided close ups of her face in the beginning)

I really thought desigal90 is using reverse psychology

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And up until recently, smoking has always been prevalent among HW actors and particularly actresses

Don't follow Gen Z stars closely, but I thought may be it's diff now cz times are very different and current gen is so much into health kick

But no apparently smoking is cool again

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/health-wellness/2023/07/12/dua-lipa-lily-rose-depp-jenna-ortega-celebrities-smoking-cigarettes/70346466007/

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheJourney

They shouldn't act together. smiley36

Why is Kareena sounding more and more husky? Is it alcohol?

Karisma's voice also changed quite unnaturally post her marriage. Stress and failed marriage could've been the core reason in Lolo's case but Bebo is doing really well for herself at this stage.

Maybe it's a genetic thing, or just age. She is obviously not going to sound like she used to in her 20s forever.