Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Wohi toh smiley36 I mean look at her every expression, every thumka seems so on point, her glow up from ghodi to unicorn is just wowsmiley36

https://twitter.com/its__tisha/status/1769029010191995335?t=UNuOUQsBChWBbediN2FOhQ&s=19

Kriti is not trying g hard…she is just being herself and doing her best. While Alia is trying to bring Madhuri, aish , Katrina and Deepika in her steps and also look as hot as them.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

KJO might have owed Alia big time in his last Janam Jo woh iss janam mein chuka raha hain. No hate but that man is literally her guardian angel in this lifetime & I'm only talking about her professional life here. He not only gave her a break but made her career in every possible way. I, sometime wonder if Alia stops aping other actresses if anyone would even have much to talk about her. She really should try being herself. I always feel this nervous energy around her. The way she talks. Felt this the 1st time when I watched her appearance with Parineeti in KWK & till this day, it's the same. It's like she is in a hurry, to show something, to prove that it'd her who knows everything, who is everything & people gotta look at her. It doesn't help when she makes you wonder whether she is trying to convince the audience or herself with the way she inserts herself in others conversation as well keeps repeating same thing again & again.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Much of what you write is also in my mind...and I've to say that it saddens me a bit to get - far too often - the feeling that she is showing off instead of being herself.

I honestly think that Karan messed her up - from the very beginning...except when she had worked with directors and actors who encouraged her in a way that brought out a more natural (and very talented) Alia.

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Am I the only one who sees Karan Johar’s expressions here smiley36

U r not the one.. count me toosmiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

When flaws are overlooked, there's a connect smiley4

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She doesn’t have the appeal or the presence, it was a bad idea to make them all wear red, I was constantly looking at the bg dancers lol

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Socky

She doesn’t have the appeal or the presence, it was a bad idea to make them all wear red, I was constantly looking at the bg dancers lol

Getting one to constantly look at the bg dancers could have been their goal smiley4

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

There is nothing wrong with the dancing. When you hate someone or something, you will hate everything they do. You will find everything they do as cringe.

Shaitan is the biggest Alia PR i have seen in this forum...2-3 days, if there is no Alia topic , she will immediately bring one Alia topic, albeit a negative topic...But thats the basic rule of PR, be in news whether positive or negative...By negative topic, she invokes symapthy for Alia too...Terrific PR she issmiley20

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bollymolly

Shaitan is the biggest Alia PR i have seen in this forum...2-3 days, if there is no Alia topic , she will immediately bring one Alia topic, albeit a negative topic...But thats the basic rule of PR, be in news whether positive or negative...By negative topic, she invokes symapthy for Alia too...Terrific PR she issmiley20

What the Jhumka?smiley37 Haye oh rabba, this is a new one for me to hear smiley29
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 7 months ago
bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

What the Jhumka?smiley37 Haye oh rabba, this is a new one for me to hear smiley29

You keep her topic alive all the time...or you make sure that she is a topic of discussion always...Thats what the PR do smiley36