Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

She looks very plain and bland. Even, Ananya has more spark than her. I just wish she gets replaced in No entry Sequel as well

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

She looks very plain and bland. Even, Ananya has more spark than her. I just wish she gets replaced in No entry Sequel as well

I love Annie Pie
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I personally would not take her seriously as a doc though?

Nobody knows what kind of doctor she would have been?🤷‍♀️

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Lo aur suno smiley36. Most women on earth could do a whole lot worse than look like manushi. smiley36In fact, ananya is the one who has no spark. Zero. Talks weird, looks weird, gives off zero sparks smiley36

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Lo aur suno smiley36. Most women on earth could do a whole lot worse than look like manushi. smiley36In fact, ananya is the one who has no spark. Zero. Talks weird, looks weird, gives off zero sparks smiley36

Most women who do a whole lot worse are not trying to become actress because they won a beauty competition which has nothing to do with acting skills.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Most women who do a whole lot worse are not trying to become actress because they won a beauty competition which has nothing to do with acting skills.

Lol as if most of these actresses have any acting skillssmiley36

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

she is meh!!!

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I tried to watch one interview of manushi, I could not finish it, it was a snooze. like someone mentioned plain bland and not good. maybe she'll get better with time, who knows. Someone mentioned ananya, I could not finish dream girl 2 because of her, she ruined it for me. I liked the first dream girl movie without her, it was better concept and storyline than part 2.