Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: pathaka

She absolutely is ….

She single handedly brought down heeramandi a few notches (it’s not even gr8 to begin with but she made it worse)

The lack of expression throughout, monotone delivery given the extended screen time ….and the horrendous dance to a gorgeous set and a shreya ghoshal song in the climax no less ….she didn’t deserve any of it

shreya put in more expressions in her singing than she did with her dance and face

I haven't got to her dance part yet but thanks for letting me know that it gets even worse towards to the end.smiley44

The series is far from being a masterpiece BUT any other actress would have definitely helped elevate the show a bit.

Such a crucial part ruined by a talentless nepo kid.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I haven't got to her dance part yet but thanks for letting me know that it gets even worse towards to the end.smiley44

The series is far from being a masterpiece BUT any other actress would have definitely helped elevate the show a bit.

Such a crucial part ruined by a talentless nepo kid.

she has a lot of screen time compared to richa and Sanjeeda and even Aditi tbh…her damn love story took up so much time and what a shame she’s not even good

The dude playing tajdar ….i felt really bad for him….must suck trying to sell a romance with a co actor so inept

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Omg agreed she was sooo bland

Absolutely sucked

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She is so so bad... her mujra song which was supposed to be her heartbreak song was beyond terrible.. the girl can't emote.., her face is fixed permanently with a half smile

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Shows that Bhansali isn’t some kind of magician who can make anyone act. He cannot. He only works with those who have potential to perform (explains why he never worked with some top actresses like Katrina). But when it comes to his niece he was obviously blind.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

only saw the first 2 episodes and she is totally meh smiley24 why they give the worst the biggest role. smiley44 Manisha and sanjeeda are saving grace and so is sonakshi

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

nobody is going to talk about how he glorify tawaifs? I think this a menace to society.

Edited by Basskarrr - 5 months ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why compare her with established actresses.. compare her with likes of Ananya, Sara, Suhana, Alia, Khushi.. and u might like her 🤷🏻‍♂️

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Haven't seen now won't watch

Thanks for the heads up ☺️

Nepotism irks me anyway

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh so she is his niece. No wonder the first epi revolved around her. Nepotism rocks smiley39