Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: anna143

no hes not but he definitely made a biased and worst decision of his life to cast his niece

Let’s hope he listen to public opinion and cuts her role in the future episodes.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 5 months ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Let’s hope he listen to public opinion and cuts her role in the future episodes.

wht future episodes? i dont think theres a part 2 but yeah he shouldnt cast her in future EVER
982283 thumbnail

wht future episodes? i dont think theres a part 2 but yeah he shouldnt cast her in future EVER

Oh there is no season 2? My bad! She ruined the show for good then. No hopes for improvement.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

no hes not but he definitely made a biased and worst decision of his life to cast his niece

have always found his storytelling very superficial and shallow..

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I wish Aditi Rao Hydari got the love story. She is so pretty and such a good actress. Or they could have casted Tara Sutari in her place. She is far less wooden. At least her face moves.

Adaab Belle.. duniya ki sabb seee khoobsurat. Tumne show mujhse baghair dekha? Mujhe lagta tha ke tum bohot mashhoor thi, warna mein pehla hota tumse kehne ke like ke mere saath dekho.

Your red carpet.. 😍 .. khuddaaafizzz

Edited by D3viL - 5 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Adaab Belle.. duniya ki sabb seee khoobsurat. Tumne show mujhse baghair dekha? Mujhe lagta tha ke tum bohot mashhoor thi, warna mein pehla hota tumse kehne ke like ke mere saath dekho.

Your red carpet.. 😍 .. khuddaaafizzz

We can do an online watch party next time! smiley36Khudaafizz!

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Oh i hated whole heeramandi and most of its actors for their snobbish behaviour in the interviewssmiley24

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

SLB himself is a disaster. Set designer with massive budgets masquerading as a director. Take all the glitz and glamour away and SLBs films are sub-par trash.

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

The scene where she meets Tajdar for the 1st time made me think she must already know him or have met him because of the smiley expression she kept giving him and made me wonder if I skipped a scene or an episode. She was horrible. i mean her mother, burnt her diary and threw away her books but her conversation during and after that scene was like "yeh toh roz hota hai"