Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

She is so so bad... her mujra song which was supposed to be her heartbreak song was beyond terrible.. the girl can't emote.., her face is fixed permanently with a half smile

I haven't got to that part yet. But I don't have any high hopes now.

diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

only saw the first 2 episodes and she is totally meh smiley24 why they give the worst the biggest role. smiley44 Manisha and sanjeeda are saving grace and so is sonakshi

@bold Nepotismsmiley36

Btw Manisha is the only reason I'm continuing to watch this series to be honest.smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
diasingh2 thumbnail

Yess

Word Count: 1

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

I’m sure even Katrina would have done a better job. This girl is that wooden.

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But their lovestory is so cringe too,their first meet was really cringe.WTH were they doing?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I haven't got to her dance part yet but thanks for letting me know that it gets even worse towards to the end.smiley44

The series is far from being a masterpiece BUT any other actress would have definitely helped elevate the show a bit.

Such a crucial part ruined by a talentless nepo kid.

For the first time, I am enjoying SLB’s work smiley36 I am really liking the series, it’s quite addicting, I mean, I watched 4 episodes in one go smiley36 Not only the sets are beautiful, but this time the story is compelling as well.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

she has a lot of screen time compared to richa and Sanjeeda and even Aditi tbh…her damn love story took up so much time and what a shame she’s not even good

The dude playing tajdar ….i felt really bad for him….must suck trying to sell a romance with a co actor so inept

Alam and Tajdar’s story is the most boring part of this show tbh, all other characters have interesting tracks.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

only saw the first 2 episodes and she is totally meh smiley24 why they give the worst the biggest role. smiley44 Manisha and sanjeeda are saving grace and so is sonakshi

I am sorry but Sonakshi is awful in this one, I know the girl playing Alam rarely has any expressions but Sonakshi toh overacting kar ri hai smiley26 Manisha is good in some parts warna woh bhi thodi OTT ja ri hai. Sanjeeda, Aditi are genuinely good, I am surprised by them the most.
DushtKanya thumbnail

I swear. Usually I try my best to see the potential in newcomers, even saw some in Janhvi, Ananya but Sharmin is easily one of the worst actresses I have EVER seen. Her and the amount of screentime she got are one major factor that brought the series down. Fatal casting smiley11