Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I wish Aditi Rao Hydari got the love story. She is so pretty and such a good actress. Or they could have casted Tara Sutari in her place. She is far less wooden. At least her face moves.

They should have given Pratibha Sharmin's role. Pratibha looked way gorgeous and was actually great in her scenes. Atleast I wouldn't have spent half my time wondering "yeh khush hai ki Khushi hone ka dhong kar rahi🤦‍♀️"

Even Shruti, who played her maid would have been a better casting choice.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

They should have given Pratibha Sharmin's role. Pratibha looked way gorgeous and was actually great in her scenes. Atleast I wouldn't have spent half my time wondering "yeh khush hai ki Khushi hone ka dhong kar rahi🤦‍♀️"

Even Shruti, who played her maid would have been a better casting choice.

The actress people on reddit keep recommending was Waqima Gabbi. She is one of the more talented and perhaps underrated actresses in the Punjabi industry. (That does not value talent.) But if you see her web series about 1984 she is so good. Perhaps not the conventional beauty but she has the prettiest eyes and a very cute face.

Actress Wamiqa Gabbi Latest Awesome Photoshoot in Red Saree Beautiful Video#wamiqagabbi#shortsvideo - YouTube

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

The actress people on reddit keep recommending was Waqima Gabbi. She is one of the more talented and perhaps underrated actresses in the Punjabi industry. (That does not value talent.) But if you see her web series about 1984 she is so good. Perhaps not the conventional beauty but she has the prettiest eyes and a very cute face.

Actress Wamiqa Gabbi Latest Awesome Photoshoot in Red Saree Beautiful Video#wamiqagabbi#shortsvideo - YouTube

So underrated she is !
982283 thumbnail

Enjoy!

Wamiqa Gabbi's Top 10 Ethnic Looks | Times of India

Wamiqa Gabbi Masters Tradition and Boss Vibes | Wamiqa Gabbi Masters Tradition and Boss Vibes

Breathtaking pictures of Wamiqa Gabbi | Times of India

wamiqa gabbi hot in red saree

Word Count: 1

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I suggested pratibha because she was already in the cast, last minute script adli badli karni chahiye thi😂

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I suggested pratibha because she was already in the cast, last minute script adli badli karni chahiye thi😂

Yeah I am sure she would have been better then Sharmin! smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know enough about Sharmin to discuss her ... didn't watch her launch in her uncle's movie Malaal (producer) nor her second movie nor will I watch Heeramandi. Giving her a main role (as stated here) probably could have to do with Sanjay's brother-in-law (Sharmin's father) and an - unofficial? - financial support from Applause Entertainment's side.

Btw, who is Prerna Singh (listed as co-producer)? A (former) actress?

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

SLB himself is a disaster. Set designer with massive budgets masquerading as a director. Take all the glitz and glamour away and SLBs films are sub-par trash.

But it worked beautifully in Devdas and Bajirao Mastani and Gangubai. So his vision is not always a disaster.

He definitely got carried away with Heeramandi though.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wamiqa would've been perfect in the role. smiley32 She not only looks the part but she is also a good actress herself.

People are probably recommending her name because she played a similar role sometime back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZoSKQPKEww