Sanjay Bhansali's Niece is a DISASTER! - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I've actually come here after pausing episode 5 to rant. This lady is the WORST actress i have ever seen in my life! I'm actually enraged now. How can someone be this bad at emoting!!! Her character has been deceived and is now heartbroken and she's just standing there with a SMILE??? 🤬🤬🤬 I want to go through my screen and 👋🏽 her! I don't know how I'm gonna continue this show because her blank face and constant half smile is pissing me off! She was even smiling at Richa Chadhas characters *spoiler*! Bhansali must've gone senile casting this hopeless FOOL! How could any of her scenes be okayed? HOW???? She is the worst of the worse! I feel like screaming!!!! I'm so mad an otherwise decent watch is spoiled coz of this one 🤬 ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Bhansali is another nepo flag bearer. He probably indulged in nepos thinking that the industry will help out his niece smiley36

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Overrated director

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If the comments are only on her "acting" (or lack of it...smiley36) then it's fine.

But I am not a fan of internet witch-hunts and I am definitely against personal comments/threats. Criticism doesn't have to be personal. And no one deserves to be bullied.

She is a disaster on-screen and even in her interviews, but attacking her on a personal level is not justified,.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

I swear. Usually I try my best to see the potential in newcomers, even saw some in Janhvi, Ananya but Sharmin is easily one of the worst actresses I have EVER seen. Her and the amount of screentime she got are one major factor that brought the series down. Fatal casting smiley11

I agree. I refrained making a comment on her until I watched the series.

I also find myself warming up to Ananaya or Jhnavi, whenever they perform well but Sharmin has nothing going for her.

She is a big DISAPPOINTMENT.

Originally posted by: rocky212

I've actually come here after pausing episode 5 to rant. This lady is the WORST actress i have ever seen in my life! I'm actually enraged now. How can someone be this bad at emoting!!! Her character has been deceived and is now heartbroken and she's just standing there with a SMILE??? 🤬🤬🤬 I want to go through my screen and 👋🏽 her! I don't know how I'm gonna continue this show because her blank face and constant half smile is pissing me off! She was even smiling at Richa Chadhas characters *spoiler*! Bhansali must've gone senile casting this hopeless FOOL! How could any of her scenes be okayed? HOW???? She is the worst of the worse! I feel like screaming!!!! I'm so mad an otherwise decent watch is spoiled coz of this one 🤬 ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It gets worse .. she goes thro much more and you are left there thinking WTF.. she is smiling ..?! not one ounce of any other emotion.. at one point she is so emotionless another woman offers her opium .. that's when you know it's bad.. when it the script they need to explain her face. In the next few scenes I decided she would be best suited for the role of the Joker in Hollywood.. they wouldn't have to draw on that creepy smile

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Bhansali himself is a disaster smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
These nepos are so shameless, they know they’re hated but INSIST on forcing themselves onto audiences. She’s 1% better than Suhana Khan and that’s not a compliment? God, even I am better than these two girls

Also - this Sharmin girl is not a newcomer, she debuted in Malaal back in 2019 (the z-grade version of Ram Leela)and she was so bad in that movie that she also destroyed Meezaan Jaffreys career too smiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

Bhansali himself is a disaster smiley36

no hes not but he definitely made a biased and worst decision of his life to cast his niece
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

It gets worse .. she goes thro much more and you are left there thinking WTF.. she is smiling ..?! not one ounce of any other emotion.. at one point she is so emotionless another woman offers her opium .. that's when you know it's bad.. when it the script they need to explain her face. In the next few scenes I decided she would be best suited for the role of the Joker in Hollywood.. they wouldn't have to draw on that creepy smile

I wish Aditi Rao Hydari got the love story. She is so pretty and such a good actress. Or they could have casted Tara Sutari in her place. She is far less wooden. At least her face moves.