Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

On paper Prithviraj and BMCM were supposed to be big hits that would have opened bigger doors for her. She signed both before the pandemic and at the height of Akshay’s success streak.

I don’t think it’s quite over for her yet. But she should probably attach herself to a big production house. Prithviraj was a YRF movie. Does she have two more YRF movies in her contract?

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh I didn't know Manushi even debutedsmiley37

@Harnaaz: What happened to this case:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/others/harnaaz-sandhu-sued-by-upasana-singh-for-allegedly-breaching-film-contract-101659619622268.html

Edited by Daebak - 6 months ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Frankly, she doesn't have the screen presence or aura, which is expected from a Miss World. Aish and PC have set the bar way too high for anyone to match.

Plus, we do not live in the 90s anymore. Ever since SM has taken over, no one really cares about pageant winners anymore. I feel sad for Manushi, honestly.

These projects would have looked good on-paper when she signed them pre-Covid. And considering how badly the final products were, these films would have anyways tanked even with any other actress.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

On paper Prithviraj and BMCM were supposed to be big hits that would have opened bigger doors for her. She signed both before the pandemic and at the height of Akshay’s success streak.

I don’t think it’s quite over for her yet. But she should probably attach herself to a big production house. Prithviraj was a YRF movie. Does she have two more YRF movies in her contract?

LOL..2nd one out already which was Great Indian Family..which made like 5cr worldwide gross

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Manushi is not actress material. She should have continued her MBBS. Just saying.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

LOL..2nd one out already which was Great Indian Family..which made like 5cr worldwide gross

Didn’t even know that was a YRF film.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

^

Meanwhile me

Didn’t even know that was a YRF film.
smiley8

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Manushi looks good but she fits right in the category of Tara and Tripti, quite boring and not much screen presence.

I agree that she should have pursued her MBBS.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

This is the worst bollywood outing for a Beauty Queen..she is giving tough competition to the likes of Diya Mirza in back to back flops.

So that means we have another climate activist loading. Jo stage pe better acting karti than her movies. smiley36 Who roams around in gas guzzling cars and gives out climate lectures. Baba re bachao in pretend activists se.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

She signed BMCM before pandemic?i thought it was announced post pandemic